1. Iowa State center Anna Prins scored seven points in a landslide victory Sunday, but just after the game, head coach Bill Fennelly and Anna’s boyfriend Ryan had a surprise in store.
2. Fennelly plays it cool, wishing fans a happy New Year before introducing his starting center’s boyfriend, Ryan.
3. Anna and her teammates have no clue what’s going on.
4. Until Ryan drops to one knee.
5. Anna says yes, which is good, because, uh, that would’ve been awkward.
Could Anna really say no in front of 7,000 people? Ryan is a clever boy.
6. GROUP HUG.
No word on whether the couple’s sure-to-be-incredibly-tall future children have verbally committed to a program yet.
(h/t David McCormack at the Daily Mail)
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀