2. Dwight Howard recently accepted a shooting challenge from Bailey, the mascot of the Los Angeles Kings. Dwight, the guy who plays basketball for a living, was swiftly dominated.
The incredulous reaction of the news anchor pretty much sums it up: Dwight Howard can’t shoot. At all. He lost to a mascot, IN COSTUME, oversized club hands and all. There’s a very good chance that everyone who reads this article is a better shooter than Dwight Howard.
4. Dwight says he threw the competition to “make [Bailey] feel better about himself,” which no one actually believes, because Dwight regularly airballs free throws.
H/T Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.