2. Dwight Howard recently accepted a shooting challenge from Bailey, the mascot of the Los Angeles Kings. Dwight, the guy who plays basketball for a living, was swiftly dominated.
The incredulous reaction of the news anchor pretty much sums it up: Dwight Howard can’t shoot. At all. He lost to a mascot, IN COSTUME, oversized club hands and all. There’s a very good chance that everyone who reads this article is a better shooter than Dwight Howard.
4. Dwight says he threw the competition to “make [Bailey] feel better about himself,” which no one actually believes, because Dwight regularly airballs free throws.
H/T Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones.
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.