It wasn’t a good weekend for the most intense and maniacally committed college football coach in America, as Nick Saban’s Alabama Crimson Tide fell to the Texas A&M Johnny Manziels, 29-24. The loss dropped Alabama from first to fourth in the BCS standings, and unless two of the remaining undefeated trio of Oregon, Kansas State, and Notre Dame lose in the coming weeks, the Crimson Tide will not play for a second consecutive national championship. Alabama has gone 64-13 with two titles during Saban’s tenure, but for some, THAT’S NOT ENOUGH! (It seems like a few of these people are being sarcastic, but a terrifying number of them are clearly not.)
15. Even Batman thinks Saban should find a new job.
BONUS: This guy had some words for freshman running back TJ Yeldon just after Alabama lost.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱