5. Entire dorm floors gather together for TV shows like “The Bachelor,” “Castle,” and “Hawaii Five-O.”
In a 2011 research survey performed by Experian-Simmons, Entertainment Weekly reported that Republicans like reality competitions and procedurals, while Democrats like comedy.
10. Peppermint Schnapps is plentiful at campus parties.
According to a report by National Media Research and Planning Placement, Republicans love peppermint schnapps.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.