5. Entire dorm floors gather together for TV shows like “The Bachelor,” “Castle,” and “Hawaii Five-O.”
In a 2011 research survey performed by Experian-Simmons, Entertainment Weekly reported that Republicans like reality competitions and procedurals, while Democrats like comedy.
10. Peppermint Schnapps is plentiful at campus parties.
According to a report by National Media Research and Planning Placement, Republicans love peppermint schnapps.
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.