5. Entire dorm floors gather together for TV shows like “The Bachelor,” “Castle,” and “Hawaii Five-O.”
In a 2011 research survey performed by Experian-Simmons, Entertainment Weekly reported that Republicans like reality competitions and procedurals, while Democrats like comedy.
10. Peppermint Schnapps is plentiful at campus parties.
According to a report by National Media Research and Planning Placement, Republicans love peppermint schnapps.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭