1. This panda that thought studying on the grass would be peaceful.
2. This cat that just can’t anymore.
3. This lemur that just realized there are still 4 more hours worth of notes.
4. This cat who cannot handle one more question during the study group session.
5. This penguin not interested in being passed up by the over-achiever on the way to class.
6. This sloth that’s just going to take a nap, and you can deal with it.
9. This cow who is trying to pretend to care about your explanation of the lecture notes.
10. This manatee that’s lost all motor functions after an all-nighter.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲