1. This panda that thought studying on the grass would be peaceful.
2. This cat that just can’t anymore.
3. This lemur that just realized there are still 4 more hours worth of notes.
4. This cat who cannot handle one more question during the study group session.
5. This penguin not interested in being passed up by the over-achiever on the way to class.
6. This sloth that’s just going to take a nap, and you can deal with it.
9. This cow who is trying to pretend to care about your explanation of the lecture notes.
10. This manatee that’s lost all motor functions after an all-nighter.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿