1. Not one day goes without thinking about Bhaat, Lebu & Daal
2. You cannot imagine life without traffic.
3. The entire year is spent thinking about whose wedding you're going to dance at next Winter and what you will be wearing.
4. Cricket is a huge part of life.
5. Ammu is first thing that comes to your mind when you're in danger.
6. Buas are your best friends.
7. The countless number of hartals decide how long your summer/winter break will be.
8. Badminton season is the best season of the year.
9. Your reaction to Bangladesh's loss in a cricket match.
10. The thought of fuchka and jhalmuri makes your day brighter.
11. This is sheer happiness and how you celebrate anything and everything.
12. A rickshaw ride > Anything else.
13. You have heard all your life that Noakhaillas, when invited to your house, leave right after they have finished their meal.
14. This is normal.
15. This is abnormal.
16. Ma and Baba coming from abroad?! MCDONALD'S TIME!
17. Movie posters are your daily form of entertainment.
18. Anyone and everyone is your Khala, Fupi, Chacha, Chachi, Dada, Dadi, Mama, Mami, Bhaiya, Bhabi...
19. You have learned to accept the fact that we will forever be one of the nations with the shortest people.
20. It is recommended to expect the unexpected here.
21. Lastly, this flag will always make you happy.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!