Are you ready?
1. Thriller (1982)
MJJ says: “Always take your girl on a first date to a horror movie”
2. They Don’t Care About Us (1996)
SERIOUSLY, watch this. I didn’t see this video till about two years ago, definitely one of my favorites.
*I’ve been looking for that shirt everywhere, to no avail :/
3. Bad (1987)
The video that made everyone want to BE Michael Jackson.
4. Beat It (1982)
aka, Red Leather Jacket’s other appearance.
5. Black or White (1991)
Because Macaulay Culkin
6. Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough (1979)
The video that made everyone want to DO MJJ
7. You Rock My World (2001)
He still had it.
8. Remember The Time (1992)
If this list were in order, this would be near the top.
I wanted to be and do MJJ, Is that weird?
9. Smooth Criminal (1987)
Why wouldn’t she tell him she was okay?
10. Scream (1995)
With pre-nipplegate Janet Jackson
11. Rock With You (1980)
Probably the best way to tell someone you want to bed.
12. Who Is It (1993)
Why would anyone cheat on the King of Pop?
13. Ghosts (2000)
14. Ghosts (Full Version)
Because you’re not doing any work anyway.
15. Billie Jean (1982)
She was a ho anyway.
16. Blame it on the Boogie
Because now people are asking why you’re dancing uncontrollably.
17. In The Closet
aka, swoonfest ft. Naomi Campbell
18. The Way You Make Me Feel (1987)
How else do you seduce someone?
19. BONUS- Jackson 5’s ‘I Want You Back’ (1971)
because, afros and sweet outfits.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."