5. Carerra Lake, the deepest lake in South America shared by Argentina and Chile
A lake surrounded by blue, green and aqua marble that glistens and glitters.
7. Hidden Beach on Marieta Islands, Mexico
10. Cenote Angelita - hidden underwater river flowing under the ocean in Mexico
Cenote Angelita is located in Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. It’s a fresh water river separated from the sea’s salt water by a thin layer of hydrogen sulphate.
13. Confluence of two rivers in Geneva, Switzerland
Two rivers join as one here. The one on the left is the Rhone, which is just exiting Lake Lehman. On the left, the Arve which has more silt and creates the contrast.
14. Fire rainbows
Neither fire nor a rainbow, these wonderful natural phenomenas are caused by light shining through ice crystals in cirrus clouds.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.