In the newest Herbaria “Fears” spot, the German company uses Pennywise, Leatherface, and the Grim Reaper to illustrate the effects of calming tea. This does anything but put me at ease, but the execution is well done (in a dramatic sort of way). Not to mention, the production and music is fantastic.
7. Watch the full spot here:
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉