2. You’re all:
14. That’s it, you’re buying a sugar glider.
16. You read about them on wikipedia, but ignore the cons and decide cuteness overpowers all.
17. You do a search on craigslist and arrange to meet with the seller.
19. You’re so excited.
22. But your new pet isn’t very friendly. Google says they take a long time to build trust.
Side note: Sugar Gliders are much better in pairs.
24. And OMG what is that smell?!
25. Seriously, why is this thing so messy?
26. Yep, it just peed on you.
27. WTF was that noise?!
29. You just want to sleep and this nocturnal demon seed is making a ruckus.
31. But doesn’t trust you yet.
33. But you can do it!
35. And remember to always research the pros and cons BEFORE buying a pet.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.