Podcast: Big Tech’s CEOs Had To Keep A Straight Face While Telling Congress They Aren’t Too Big
“These companies clearly have monopolies. Some of them may need to be broken up. All of them need to be somehow regulated.”
Welcome back to another episode of News O'Clock!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find News O'Clock wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today's episode of News O'Clock, we discuss:
1. President Trump continues to rail against mail-in voting and tweeted about postponing the presidential election.
2. The US economy had its literal worst quarter ever, contracting by over 30%.
3. The New York Times published the late representative John Lewis’s last words for the country today.
4. Martha Stewart has learned what a thirst trap is, and now she may be too powerful.
5. Rihanna was self-conscious about her Met Gala outfit in 2015, and she has never been more wrong or relatable.