1. A hairstylist who gives free haircuts to the homeless.
2. An ophthalmologist who is restoring the hope of the visually impaired in Nepal.
3. A disabled veteran who helps homeless female veterans find homes.
4. A pilot who rescues puppies from high-kill shelters.
5. Or a man who drives for days to save stray pups.
6. An elderly Australian man who saved many from taking their own lives.
7. Vietnam vet saves his best friend's life.
8. Prisoners who train dogs awaiting adoption.
9. An elderly woman who hugs departing or returning soldiers.
10. A man who buys special bikes for disabled children.
Newman’s Own gives all its profits to charity, helping people in need around the world.
*Photos 2–10 are not photos of the people or dogs described.