1. Because He Couldn’t Help But Smile on his Gotcha Day
Neville knew he was headed to the best forever home in early October when he made the trip from the Pittsburgh area to his new home in Syracuse, NY. He didn’t realize the impact he was about to have, but he knew that finding a forever home was worth smiling about!
5. Because He Became an Unofficial Therapy Dog at a Young Age
Neville knew from very, very young that it’s worth spreading the love to anyone and everyone. Especially those who need it the most.
6. Because He Knows It’s Important to Celebrate the Holidays
Neville celebrated his first Christmas in style, with a gorgeous smile and a sharp Christmas sweater! Neville knows that Christmas is a time for family, good cheer, and cherishing everything you have.
8. Because He Knows To Question His Surroundings
Neville is a friendly little pup, but he also believes in exercising caution and being completely sure before he trusts something.
Don’t try to pull one over on Neville. He may be loving and friendly, but gullible he is not!
9. Because He Is There For You
Neville knows you might be going through some stuff right now, and that’s ok. He’s willing to listen to every detail while you unwind over a glass of wine. Maybe take a bubble bath? You deserve it. Neville will be here for you when you get back. Tell him everything.
11. Because He Believes in Harmony Between Dogs and Cats
Neville Longbottom is nothing if not an ambassador for peace and will work tirelessly for dog and cat harmony throughout the world.
Here he is with his sister. It took awhile but he finally won him over with his tireless charm and corgi wit.
12. Because to Neville, Fear is Only a Four Letter Word
Neville is a fearless Corgi Warrior and will stare down dogs ten times his size. He used his guile to calm this massive Saint Bernard and turned him in to a cuddly best friend. All in a day’s work for Neville.
13. Because He Knows His Brother Has His Back
Neville is a dog of the people. He will shake hands (PAW!) and kiss babies all day long. But just in case he got on someone’s bad side, he thought ahead and got himself some protection in the form of his 105 pound German Shepard Mix brother.
16. Because He Stays Warm When Hunting for Wabbits
Neville is a friend of all animals, but the minute he put this hat on he felt an overwhelming desire to hunt for wascally wabbits.
His short legs preclude him from being an effective hunter. Which is fine by him, he’s a lover at heart.
17. Because He Was the Cutest Dragon
Neville will humor those around him, even if he doesn’t necessarily feel like being a dragon today, thank you very much. He does not covet gold like Smaug, nor is he trapped across the narrow sea with the mother of dragons. He’s here and he loves you.
19. Because He Isn’t Afraid to Rock the Bowtie
Neville Longbottom is comfortable at any level of dress, but if you need to go to a black tie affair, he is ready to impress at a moment’s notice. As a bonus, he will represent his homeland in the process.
We’re sorry, Queen Elizabeth, but Neville already has a forever home.
20. Because He Talks Walks in Style
Neville understands that leashes and collars are nice, but he also knows that walking in a bow tie is true gentlemanly behavior.
Neville knows that it never hurts to dress up. You never know if you will run in to any lady corgis while going about your business.
22. Because Sometimes He Needs Just 5 More Minutes
You’ve been there. Neville’s been there. He gets it. He knows what you’re going through.
Pull through and attack the day. He will… in 5 minutes.
24. Because He Doesn’t Mean It When He Pledges Adorable Vengeance
Neville gets dirty like any other dog. He doesn’t necessary like bath time and he may be currently pledging vengeance in this life or the next.
Good news, though, he’s a benevolent dog and doesn’t hold grudges.
25. Because He Is the Biggest Fan
Neville will be the biggest fan on Game Day. He’s partial to the New York Giants, but he will always root, root, root for the home team.
26. Because Sometimes He Just Can’t Help Himself
He knows he shouldn’t chew on the horn of a magical creature, but c’mon… it’s right there! He feels bad, honestly, but yummy magic horn.
27. Because He is Willing to Dress As His Namesake
Two Neville Longbottoms in one house? One million points to Gryffindor.
28. Because He Wants to Spend Time With You So Much He Will Fight Sleep
Neville loves spending time with his animal and human friends so much that sometimes he doesn’t want to go to sleep. He will struggle to spread more love in the day before he finally succumbs.
29. Because He Doesn’t Judge
He sees you looking at his fluffy butt, but he doesn’t mind. ;)
30. Because He Can Try to Look Tough
He is the danger? He is the one who knocks? Ha. Good try, Neville, but you look awfully cute when you’re in the middle of mean mugging.
31. Because He Wants You Awake
Neville wants to see you every morning! He is sorry that he will go right back to sleep within 5 minutes, but he hopes those 5 minutes with him were worth getting out of bed.
(Spoiler Alert: They are).
32. Because He’s a Good Sport
Neville doesn’t mind getting tickled every now and then, even if he feels like he’s going to pee if you don’t stop RIGHT NOW.
33. Because He is a Great Singing Coach
Neville isn’t afraid to teach his big brother (or anyone else) how to properly belt out the tunes with emotion. If you need to make regionals or charm an audience, Neville might be the dog you want to call.
34. Because He’s a Fashion Plate
Blue Steel? Le Tigra? Magnum? No matter. He’s ridiculously good looking and he’s not afraid to show it. Now if you’ll excuse him, he has a post funeral after-party to attend.
35. Because He Always Has Good Intentions
He was going to play with these toys so hard, but life got in the way.
He will get to it as soon as he wakes up.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in relation to bomb threats to Jewish institutions so far this year, the FBI says.
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.