1. Lower Broadway.
2. Big country breakfasts with world-famous biscuits.
3. Quite simply, the Grand Ole Opry.
4. The hometown talent who produce some of America's most famous country music.
The Bluebird Cafe is where some of the best modern-day country music began. Watch four talented country singers and songwriters perform in either an "In the Round" or "In the Row" format, where they take turns playing their best material.
5. The musical diversity.
6. The upscale cuisine.
7. The rich history.
8. The Historic RCA Studio B where music legends were made.
9. The fried chicken! Especially the spicy fried chicken!
10. The art.
11. The beautiful architecture and small-town vibes.
12. The pancakes and southern hospitality.
13. The views!
Get beautiful with Hayden Panettiere by visiting Neutrogena.com/Nashville.
Watch ABC's Nashville, Wednesdays 10|9c.