1. Kick off the day with some ice skating.
Wake up early and lace up your skates. Build some memories while you work on your triple toe loop, just be careful — you don’t want to take anyone down with you when you fall.
3. Follow that up with a little caroling.
Spread some Christmas cheer loud enough for everyone to hear. And remember, you don’t have to sound great, but you do have to enjoy yourself.
4. And string up some Christmas lights.
Try not to get too stressed out if the lights are a tangled mess. This is a bonding activity that’s supposed to be fun!
5. Next up is cookie time!
You’re really in the Christmas spirit now. Get in that kitchen, roll out the dough, and get to baking. Try a simple sugar cookie recipe and use cheery cookie cutters to make the experience more merry.
6. Looks like it’s time to create a synchronized dance.
Give the entire family a set of matching jammies, crank up the tunes, and hold on tight, because the fun level is about to go through the roof.
7. Then hide the Christmas shiv.
Uh… star. Hide the Christmas star. A new game is perfect for a competitive family! The first person to find the star in the tree gets to open one gift of their choosing.
9. And set up the big screen for a movie marathon.
There are countless Christmas classics to choose from!
10. Last but not least, get excited because Santa’s coming!
Before sugarplums start dancing in your head, find out where Santa is! Track Mr. Claus’ progress on NORAD and get ready for a good night’s sleep.