1 (15-ounce) can Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup Carnation® Evaporated Milk
1 cup Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels, divided, plus more for garnish
1 pre-made pie crust
1 egg, beaten (for crust)
Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Filling: In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Libby’s Pure Pumpkin, and sugar until smooth. Whisk in cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Whisk in Carnation® Evaporated Milk. Fold in ¾ cup Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels.
3. Brush the edges of the pie crust with beaten egg. Pour filling into crust. Top with ¼ cup Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels.
4. Bake pie for 45–55 minutes or until filling is set.
5. Remove from oven and let pie fully cool.
6. Pipe freshly whipped cream onto pie. Slice and serve!