1. You played "It's a New Day" as soon as you woke up every morning.
2. You screamed "Moon Prism Power Make Up!" when you got dressed.
3. You practiced your attacks in the pool, in the shower, and wherever harmless debri could be distributed with minimal effort.
4. You put the word "Sailor" before your best friends' names.
5. You downloaded and watched Sailor Moon fan videos before Youtube existed.
6. In fact, you spent ENTIRE DAYS downloading Sailor Moon episodes, videos, and songs, because you still had dial-up and AOL.
7. Walls of your bedroom were covered in Sailor Moon posters, print outs, and fan art.
8. You wrote Sailor Moon Fanfiction.
9. Your parents questioned your sexuality because of how often you gushed about Haruka and Michiru.
10. You questioned your sexuality because of your vehement love of Haruka and Seiya.
11. You constantly tried to convince your friends and loved ones that it was more than just a kids' show!
12. You wanted "My Only Love" to play when you walked down the aisle.
13. You scrolled to the end of the Sailor Moon R: The Promise of the Rose when your friends came over so you could hold dance parties to "The Power of Love."
14. Okay, you actually know every line to every song of every Sailor Moon album.
15. You insisted on singing the instrumental interlude of the extended Sailor Moon Theme Song.
16. You knew there was an extended Sailor Moon Theme Song.
17. You know the back stories of every single character on the show, in both the anime and the manga.
18. ...and you read the Sailor V manga too, just in case.
19. You refused to use the English names of Sailor Moon characters.
20. You have an inordinate amount of knowledge regarding Japanese culture and language due to your ceaseless hunger for secrets of the Sailor Moon universe.
21. You wrote at least one academic or fellowship essay on how much you love Sailor Moon.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!