5. Well, this doesn't look like that long of a wait. Looks how long the line could be!
6. Who's fraaking idea was it to put a large portion of the queue in the fraaking sun!
7. Oh great, some old lady just puked in front of me from heat exhaustion. St Mungo's here she comes.
8. This line is so long, there is a food cart in the middle of it.
9. No Butter Beer at the food cart?! Know your audience man!
10. Now I can't think of anything but delicious frozen Butter Beer.
11. Oh cool, misting fans, that's nice... It would be nicer if this lady playing Uno in front of me would move so I could enjoy it.
12. Wait time said 110 minutes, it has now been 3 hours but look, we're going inside!
13. The inside of Gringotts is amazing like holy balls. This could be the actual set for all I know.
14. Puppets have come a long way, kinda creepy.
15. Oh, photo opp! I wonder what cool background they will put in here for me! (Spolier: it's nothing, just the wall. Seriously......that could have been taken anywhere)
16. Oh cool, a little room with a theater like projection in it.
17. OMG Bill Weasley is my spirit animal.
18. Goblin's are kinda dim aren't they?
19. Moving on to more line...
20. I can hear the tracks!
21. 3D glasses? What?
This is where I go on the ride. I will not spoil this for you but I will say, don't wait in a long line for it. I was pretty disappointed in it. I mean it was basically a roller coaster in the movie, all they had to do is recreate that but instead, it was more of a, sitting-in-front-of-a-screen experience than it was a thrilling ride experience.