1. Neopets is not a children's game.
2. Neopets is no longer owned by Viacom.
3. Keyquest, Habitarium, Petpetpark, and Moneykuest have been discontinued.
4. The Neopian economy has not gone up.
5. Neopets is not surviving off old art work.
6. Neopets is now, and has in recent years, been turned into a solely revenue driven site.
7. You can now get Neopoints for only $2.99 for 1,000,000NP!
8. You no longer get banned for inappropriate Neoboard behavior.
9. The Altador Plot is still happening.
10. Neopets is not a secure site, even in 2016.
11. Neopets does have an app!
12. You can now dress up your Neopets as being stoned.
13. Neopets now offshores its content.
14. There is no limit to how many neopoints you can have.
0 - 1,000,000NP1,000,000NP - 5,000,000NP5,000,000NP - 10,000,000NP10,000,000NP - 25,000,000NP25,000,000NP - 50,000,000NP50,000,000NP - 100,000,000NP100,000,000NP+
vote votes0 - 1,000,000NP
vote votes1,000,000NP - 5,000,000NP
vote votes5,000,000NP - 10,000,000NP
vote votes10,000,000NP - 25,000,000NP
vote votes25,000,000NP - 50,000,000NP
vote votes50,000,000NP - 100,000,000NP
15. Jelly World is not real...
If you already are not playing Neopets, than I highly suggest you get back on it! The community is still up and thriving despite it's owners, and we would love to see some old faces around again!