1. Being amazed at everything when you're a freshman.
2. When band camp starts and you're in pure agony for a week.
3. Getting your set sheet and drill and trying to figure everything out.
4. When your band director tells you to turn your stands around.
5. Being comfortable during practice is not an option.
6. Doing a run through without the drumline or the drum major.
7. That one set where you could get death by flag.
8. When your section leader gives you your stand tunes.
9. Losing something in the storage room and accepting your fate.
10. Truly getting to know someone on a two hour bus ride.
11. The tension during awards at a competition.
12. The feeling when your band gets featured on the competition website.
13. Everyone acts (and fights) like siblings.
14. The agony of marching uniforms.
15. When the person you're guiding to is off.
16. Watching a video of your best perfomance.
17. Having a busy week thanks to marching band.
18. Knowing your best memories were made with your marching band.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!