back to top
Community

How Andy Dwyer Are You?

Is butter your favorite food?

Posted on
  1. 1. Check off all that apply.

    Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF
    NBC / Via nomorethan150.wordpress.com
    You're in a band.
    You keep changing it's name.
    You've fallen in a pit.
    You wrote a song about it.
    You get injured a lot.
    Butter is your favorite food.
    You don't think, just stupid.
    You have an alter ego.
    Your alter ego is an FBI agent.
    You have no idea what you're doing.
    But you know you're doing it really, really, well.
    You've tried to make ramen in a coffee pot.
    And you broke everything.
    When you were born, your head was so big that scientists did experiments on it.
    When they say 2% milk you don't know what the other 98% is.
    You don't know who Al Gore is.
    And at this point you're too afraid to ask.
    When you're bummed out you take your shirt off.
    Because the bad feelings make you feel sweaty.
    You think running is impossible.
    You're allergic to jerks.
    You believe everything is a toy if you play with it.
    Your whole life is a giant mess.
    And you love it.
    You like someone in a romantical kind of way.
    They love you.
    You love them too.
    And that's what makes the sauce so awesome.

How Andy Dwyer Are You?

  1. 1.

    NBC

How Andy Dwyer Are You?

You got: Not Andy at all!

Sorry, you are not the lovable puppy that is Andy Dwyer. Which probably means you're a responsible adult. LAME. Why don't you learn a few things from Andy?

Not Andy at all! Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF
NBC / Via imgur.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: Andy-ish

You might be a very mature person at first, but you have those moments where your inner 5-year-old reveals itself.

Andy-ish Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF
NBC / Via pawneecommons.wordpress.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: Burt Macklin

Macklin, you son of a bitch...

Burt Macklin Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF
NBC / Via pcobbsthoughts.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: An official Dwyer!

Congratulations! You are a lover of life and pizza. (And April, as well!) You are always positive and never afraid of being who you are. Never stop being you!

An official Dwyer! Tap to play GIF Tap to play GIF
NBC
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. The new Tasty app is here!

Dismiss