1. The doctors took out a part of my brain when I was 16 because I was too smart.
2. I grew up in the middle of nowhere. Literally. Middle of nowhere.
3. Which, coincidentally, means that I loved country music growing up.
4. I'm a poet who performs every once in a while. Also, I'm headed to Chicago in April for a national competition.
5. I got angry while making a sandwich once. Mayonnaise ended up on the ceiling. I think that's a talent but I'm not sure.
6. I like hummus more than I like a lot of people.
7. I am insanely good at lightning round trivia where you have to name 90s songs.
8. My dad makes wicked bbq ribs. I was sworn to secrecy, but I really want to work at Fallon, so what the heck?
9. I used to teach third and fourth graders how to play guitar. Bet you've never heard a chorus of nine-year-olds strumming out to "Hey Jude" eight times on repeat.
10. Activism, justice, and representation are spaces I work in frequently. Which means my brain never shuts up. Seriously, never.
11. Bonus fact: I met Laverne Cox once.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!