1. Hamilton Beach just released this new breakfast sandwich maker.
2. It costs $30.
It seems insanely awesome. And insanely unnecessary.
3. Here is how to use it according to the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
1 English Muffin, split
1 slice pre-cooked Canadian bacon or ham
1 slice American cheese
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker 5 minutes. Lift cover, top ring and
2. Place half of muffin, split side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich
Maker. Top with Canadian bacon or ham.
3. Lower heating plate and top ring. Add egg to plate. Pierce yoke with a
4. Top with cheese and remaining muffin half, split side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 minutes. Move heating plate handle to left. Lift cover
and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲