1. Hamilton Beach just released this new breakfast sandwich maker.
2. It costs $30.
It seems insanely awesome. And insanely unnecessary.
3. Here is how to use it according to the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
1 English Muffin, split
1 slice pre-cooked Canadian bacon or ham
1 slice American cheese
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker 5 minutes. Lift cover, top ring and
2. Place half of muffin, split side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich
Maker. Top with Canadian bacon or ham.
3. Lower heating plate and top ring. Add egg to plate. Pierce yoke with a
4. Top with cheese and remaining muffin half, split side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 minutes. Move heating plate handle to left. Lift cover
and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋