1. A dual-stimulating vibrator that boasts 10 vibration settings and 11 intensities, not to mention innovative suction technology that stimulates your clit all the way to nirvana.
2. A vibrating cock ring by Lelo because yes, it takes two to tango — but it only takes one cock ring to amplify pleasure for a couple.
3. A flexible rabbit-inspired vibrator that moves with you and keeps constant contact with your clit while still hitting your G-spot.
4. A hand-sculpted artisan dildo boasting gentle curves, a suction cup base, and a girth to make your eyes roll back.
5. An open vibrating sleeve created with premium silicone for a soft and supple sensation and flexible wings that wrap around your shaft, so you can feel each speed and vibration setting at your preferred grip.
6. An arc-shaped vibrator that curves to stimulate your G-spot with its bulbous ends and leave you smiling and satisfied.
7. The BuzzFeed x Bellesa AirVibe, boasting a waterproof design, over 1,500 reviews, and 15 intensity levels of dual stimulation.
8. A remote-controlled prostate vibrator with dual motors and six powerful vibrations to explore that simultaneously stimulate the perineum and prostate (or G-spot) for maximum sensation.
9. A transparent Fleshlight that resembles a very realistic butthole with a textured interior designed to deliver immense pleasure with lifelike suction.
11. The Pom vibrator by Dame designed to deliver broad or targeted stimulation with its flexible design that fits effortlessly into the palm of your hand.
12. The Jubilee clitoral-licking butterfly, which has nothing to do with X-Men and everything to do with pleasure via dual stimulation from its nine vibration settings and 10 "licking" modes. That means it creates the kind of orgasm that makes you see fireworks.
Promising reviews: "Long story short, this thing had me climbing the wall LOL! Because of the suction, it is hands-free. The 'tongue' is surprisingly soft and flexible. It looked like hard plastic initially. But it definitely does the job, whether on the nipple or clit. Highly recommend." —Atalanta_J
"I am not sure why this product doesn’t have more reviews, but oh my GOD, I just thought I’d share my personal experience. Hands down the best sex toy I’ve ever used. This made my body do things I didn’t know I was capable of. If you are considering purchasing this product, take this review as your sign to purchase. I promise you and your body will NOT regret." —Sadie
Get it from Honey Play Box for $108.99 (available in pink and purple).
Honey Play Box is a sexual wellness company in California run by a group of sex educators and self-proclaimed lesbian meme queens who are passionate about all things pleasure being positive, inclusive, and accessible.
13. The Whim by Pelle, a unique silicone grinding toy that offers broad stimulation with two dual-sided designs — one with waves and one with grooves — and versatile use for grinding, rubbing, and definitely exploring.
14. A unique vibrator by Bellesa that's like your finger...but better, with 105 textured rods for extra stimulation and a flickering "tongue" with 10 intensities to deliver that simulated oral feeling.
15. A minimalist Maude vibrator boasting three speeds and a tapered tip for target stimulation. There are four simple, but soothing earth tones to choose from that'll complement your sheets and bedding effortlessly.
16. A luxurious, new-and-improved version of the OG rabbit vibrator designed with seven vibrating functions and three thrusting levels for an all-around indulgent experience. You read that right, this toy thrusts. In and out. All on its own.
Promising review: "I have never been one to orgasm multiple times in one session... It just seems that after the first it’s disappointing. But with this toy, which is my first rabbit, it just gets better and better. It hits you just right where you want it and keeps on going!" —Beyond Satisfied
17. A luxury external vibrator featuring a vibrant hue and palm-sized, contemporary pebble-shaped design that embraces your curves, so you can guide it all over your favorite erogenous zones.
18. A waterproof clitoral suction vibrator that has innovative technology to stimulate your clit without direct contact.
19. The Poco vibrator by Mystery Vibe, which is designed specifically for G-spot stimulation with a flexible body shaped to resemble fingers and dual motors, so you can feel all 16 intensities no matter where it's placed.
20. A sleek and powerful wand vibrator in case you want to up the ante on your partner play with up to 50 vibration combinations and a versatile waterproof design.
21. Or a powerful rechargeable wand vibrator boasting a sleek, minimalist design and 20 powerful vibration patterns to explore at 10 varying intensities.
22. A delectable glass plug with a textured teardrop-shaped bulb and bejeweled flared base for effortless removal and insertion.
23. An innovative vibrating toy that delivers hands-free orgasms to people with penises by stimulating the frenulum with 10 vibrations at six varying intensities, so you can blow your own mind with half the effort.
24. A snail-shaped vibrator boasting a unique shape that's designed for simultaneous constant clitoral contact and internal stimulation. As in, it delivers multiple sensations that can take you to the edge real quick.
25. The curvilicious Arc G-spot vibrator by Dame designed with a clit-stimulating ridge, five intensities, and five patterns to keep you buzzing with pleasure.
26. A new-and-improved toy by B-Vibe that combines the best of both worlds with a weighted plug and vibrating cock ring delivering incredible sensations down below.
27. A bright suction vibrator designed by pop star Lily Allen with six powerful intensity levels giving people another reason to smile.
28. A curvy G-spot vibrator for self-proclaimed size queens craving girthy internal stimulation with the slender end or a sensual massage with the larger end. Oh, did I mention this toy is just over 10 inches long? Yuh.
29. The Halo cock ring from Bellesa with seven vibrating settings that'll be shared between both parties whenever you're ready to take it up a notch.
30. A rabbit vibrator inspired by Fifty Shades that satisfies with 36 different vibrating combinations and dual motors for simultaneous external and internal stimulation.
31. A wearable couples' vibrator boasting a flexible design with a thin internal stimulator to go inside you alongside your favorite penis or dildo and a bulbous stimulator specifically for your clit.
32. A vibrating Verge cock ring by We-Vibe designed specifically to stimulate the perineum with eight rumbly vibrations.
You can control the vibrations of this waterproof wearable manually or from the convenient We-Connect app.
Promising review: "This thing is the bee's knees. It's strong, has 10 different levels of strength, multiple different vibe modes, just the right amount of weight, and does the job, very well at that! It's great for solo and couples. It also come with an app for long-distance fun with a partner! Be aware that you must plan to use it before any kind of stimulation because YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON! Other than that I couldn't be happier with this one!" —JacksonP
Get it from We-Vibe for $119.
33. The tech-savvy Osé 2 dual stimulator by Lora DiCarlo that has a fully adjustable design, so you can find your favorite positions and reach your favorite parts during use. A suction clitoral mouth offers external stimulation while the shaft pleases with its come-hither stroking motion.
34. An app-controlled masturbator sleeve that'll effortlessly get you off with a 360-degree rotation and multiple sensations on the interior of the sleeve. The Max 2 offers three different levels of "contractions," adjustable suction intensity, and seven vibration modes for an extra-stimulating experience.
Reviewers say that heterosexual couples should pair this toy with the Nora Rabbit Vibrator for a reciprocal long-distance session.
Promising reviews: "My boyfriend and I are stationed across the country from each other and, thanks to the pandemic, haven't seen each other since October with no end in sight. I bought this and Nora. They work well together and he said it was incredible when we tried them out the first time yesterday. It definitely made us feel a little bit closer for a bit, since they mimic each other's movement." —Anonymous
"This is the most realistic toy I've ever used. The suction is excellent even though the air pump is on the loud side. The vibrations are a nice touch and make the experience even more pleasurable. The app works really well with easy control and a whole lot of patterns made by other people to try. Long-distance play works well, especially paired with the Nora. It's perfect for long-distance relationships but also amazing for solo enjoyment too." —Matt
Get it from Amazon for $119.