34 Sex Toys Under $50 In Case You're Horny And On A Budget
This post is for anyone trying to responsibly fit sex toys into their budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A very beginner-friendly plug made from supple silicone with a tapered tip for effortless insertion that'll hit all the right spots without being overwhelming.
2. The iconic Easy Beat egg-shaped masturbator by Tenga, which offers a disposable, on-the-go solution to your hard-ons that feels really really good.
3. A slim silicone vibrator designed with a gentle curve to specifically reach your G-spot and blow your mind with 25 vibration modes and frequencies.
4. An adorable air pulse vibrator because who wants to wait until pigs fly for an orgasm? This little piggie will make you squirm and squeal with its 10 pulsation frequencies and waterproof design.
5. A silicone heart-shaped clitoral vibrator that'll give you butterflies in your stomach...well, before they migrate further south.
6. A minimalist cone-shaped vibrator boasting three speeds and a tapered tip for targeted stimulation. This vibe includes a convenient canvas carrying bag for when you eventually decide to take it on the go.
7. A vibrating anal plug designed with graduated beads and seven vibration modes to rock your world.
8. A hand-sculpted artisan dildo boasting gentle curves, a suction cup base, and a girth to make your eyes roll back.
9. The Puff compact suction vibrator beloved by beginners and more experienced 'bators who enjoy riding the five intensities to climax over and over again.
10. A sleek and simple bullet vibrator with 10 vibration modes and a three-hour run time for (almost) endless thrills.
11. A simple and sleek stainless-steel cock ring that weighs 5.7 ounces and is perfect for advanced users looking for a new sensation.
12. A leaf-shaped vibrator that's a must-have for people who love to grind or prefer broader stimulation.
13. The Tulips vibrator by Sweet Vibrations, boasting a unique, waterproof design with its two lips caressing your clit and making sure you feel those vibrations entirely.
15. An open-ended masturbator ready to take penis play to the next level with 12 vibration settings and an optional lid for customized sensations.
16. A submersible Satisfyer Pro 2 with over 31K 5-⭐️ ratings from viewers because of its nondirect clitoral stimulation and 11 pulsating suction intensities.
17. A chili pepper Emojibator that's sleek and simple but will spice up your self-love routine with a playful flair.
18. A 7-inch beaded glass dildo that you can insert into your favorite orifices for a sensual and stimulating massage.
19. A Diskreet Vibe by Bellesa built with a round waterproof design and five powerful (but quiet) vibration patterns in its simple silicone fin, meaning the sound won't reverberate through your quilt and disturb your roommates or neighbors.
20. A powerful rabbit vibrator that delivers unique kneading and slipping external stimulation in case you're looking for something simple to spice things up.
21. A 14-inch double-ended vibrating dildo with seven vibrations, so you can get closer than ever with a partner or explore new positions for masturbating. With a length like that, you could certainly fill two holes at once...or at least try.
22. An oral sex simulator that might actually become your new best friend after you experience its 20 suction modes and 20 vibration modes — yes, 2-0 of each, meaning there's 400 possible combos...aka it'll feel like limitless pairings.
23. A remote-controlled dual-stimulating vibrator boasting a range up to 12 meters and waterproof design, so hopefully, you never ever have to watch your partner orgasm alone during sex again (unless that's your thing, of course).
24. A powerful miniature wand vibrator created with supple silicone for a soft-touch feel and 20 functions to take you right to that blissful, blurry edge.
Promising reviews: "This is the first toy I’ve ever bought and it deserves 5 stars. I’ve only used it three times since I’ve bought it and it hasn’t disappointed me once. Within two minutes, I was seeing fireworks everywhere whereas it would’ve taken me closer to 10 minutes using my hand alone. It really gets straight to the point...almost too fast. I 100,000% recommend this product." —A Very Satisfied Girl
"This is my first ever sex toy, and I was already apprehensive about buying it, but after reading so many positive reviews I just had to order it...and boy am I glad I did! This little thing has given me the quickest orgasms I've ever had, definitely under a minute! If you're questioning if you want it or not, trust me you do, buy!" —K.
Get it from Amazon for $22.25+ (available in four colors).
25. A compact silicone finger vibrator in case physical touch is your love language and you want to add a little oomph to your play with 10 vibration modes controlled by a single button.
26. A lightweight suction vibrator that delivers touchless clitoral stimulation with four intensity levels because a lot of times, really great things come in really small packages.
27. A transparent masturbator with a tight, convex, textured interior that you can twist, stroke and watch through its case until you're finished.
Yes, it's waterproof, so go ahead and play with it in the shower.
Promising reviews: "Love the product, my first purchase of a masturbator, very snug and stimulating. I don't consider myself very big girth-wise, but this is very snug yet 'adaptable.' It is extremely stimulating after orgasm as the toy stays tight around your very sensitive head, shaft, etc. Appears very durable, use water-based lube. 'Sucking' sound is rather stimulating depending on how you hold/use the toy. Easy to clean, pliable." —Terry
"First toy for husband, he was really surprised at how nice it felt. We did parallel play to get him comfortable. Unbelievably soft but firm enough for resistance. Easy to clean — we have some light fabric towels to pull from one end to the other to get fully dry." —Ashwdwrd
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
28. A triple-stimulating vibrator complete with graduated anal beads, a thick internal shaft, and external rabbit "ears," so you can try reach all your favorite spots at once.
29. A stimulating cushion that also serves as a comfortable base for your favorite dildo or strap-on. Avid peggers and grinders should add this to their collection, stat.
30. The Shotpocket pleasure sleeve designed specifically for trans folks who have experienced bottom growth due to T and are looking for squishy, silicone addition to their solo or couple's play.
31. A waterproof Finger Pro vibrator from Bellesa for all my acoustic masturbators interested in amplifying the action. A flickering tongue with 10 intensities for your clit and a convenient wearable strap for my left- and right-handed babes who enjoy the rush of having a lot of power in their hands.
Promising reviews: "This is my first time ever buying a sex toy, and I am so glad I did!! I have a hard time pleasuring myself on my own, but it didn't take long for me to figure out how to apply it to myself. Just on the first levels of power I already feel great, and with the high range it goes to I seriously doubt I'll ever want more than it can give. I'm so thankful for the discreet packaging, and the easy instructions provided. It's been easy to clean, easy to charge, 'n' easy to use! Thank you so much!!!! ^^ <3" —Lisa
"I only discovered sex toys last year and since then I’ve mostly used vibrators. They’re great but most of the time they make me orgasm really quickly, which is great but also makes the orgasms not very intense. When I first saw this toy, I was a bit hesitant since it’s different from what I usually go for but after reading all the reviews decided to give it a try. HELL YESSSS!! This toy has different intensities and if you start with low you can build it up and have a super-intense and amazing orgasm! Just what I was looking for! Definitely recommend. 😋" —Sky
Preorder it from Bellesa for $39.
32. A vibrating masturbator sleeve that does away with all the bulk of a classic masturbator but still delivers with 10 vibration settings and a customized snugness based on your (or a partner's) grip and rhythm.
There's a little bump at the top for an even more stimulating touch to the base of your tip, and ridges on the inside so that every movement offers stimulation.
I don't have a penis, but this looks incredible, and I want it.
Promising review: "Never bought a toy like this before, and I have no regrets! Multiple settings and very easy to use, the vibrations feel very tender but intense when used in the right spots. Used it on my partner while we play together, he loves it when I use it on him and feels great in my hand. Used it in the shower, and it is completely waterproof! A great toy to mix things up in bed or by yourself!" —Tony P
Get it from Amazon for $25.01.