1. The Pixie clitoral vibrator by Sweet Vibes boasting 10 powerful vibration modes to explore through its flexible wings on any of your erogenous zones.
2. A new-and-improved toy by B-Vibe that combines the best of both worlds with a weighted plug and vibrating cock ring delivering incredible sensations down below.
3. A classic rabbit vibrator by PlusOne with 10 vibration settings and dual motors, so you can feel everything in the shaft and external tip.
4. A compact silicone finger vibrator in case physical touch is your love language and you want to add a little oomph to your play with 10 vibration modes controlled by a single button.
5. A vibrating Verge cock ring by We-Vibe designed specifically to stimulate the perineum with eight rumbly vibrations.
You can control the vibrations of this waterproof wearable manually or from the convenient We-Connect app.
Promising review: "This thing is the bee's knees. It's strong, has 10 different levels of strength, multiple different vibe modes, just the right amount of weight, and does the job, very well at that! It's great for solo and couples. It also comes with an app for long-distance fun with a partner! Be aware that you must plan to use it before any kind of stimulation because YOU WILL NOT GET IT ON! Other than that I couldn't be happier with this one!" —JacksonP
6. A sleek and powerful wand vibrator in case you want to up the ante on your partner play with up to 50 vibration combinations and a versatile waterproof design.
7. A luxury external vibrator featuring a vibrant hue and palm-sized, contemporary pebble-shaped design that embraces your curves, so you can guide it all over your favorite erogenous zones.
8. A rainbow striped realistic dildo that's 8.14 inches long with a gently curved shaft, 6.22 inches of insertable length, and a suction cup base, so you could technically use it any and everywhere.
9. A reusable Tenga Spinner masturbator, which comes in an assortment of styles, each with its own unique internal texture that spins around your shaft as you stroke for a lifelike squeeze.
10. A waterproof clitoral suction vibrator that has innovative technology to stimulate your clit without direct contact.
11. A wearable couples' vibrator boasting a flexible design with a thin internal stimulator to go inside you alongside your favorite penis or dildo and a bulbous stimulator specifically for your clit.
12. The Whim by Pelle, a unique silicone grinding toy that offers broad stimulation with two dual-sided designs — one with waves and one with grooves — and versatile use for grinding, rubbing, and definitely exploring.
13. A strapless strap-on so you can do away with the fuss of buckles or straps. And a remote control allows one of you to ~literally~ hold the power of nine vibrating modes for both ends in your hands. Say it with me: simultaneous orgasms.
14. A set of three anal plugs with different shapes and sizes that are ideal for beginners who want to explore penetration through the backdoor.
Choose your favorite: the seductive spiral, the narrow bulbs, or the classic graduated bulbs? Convenient retrieval loops offer easy removal.
Promising reviews: "These were great for my entry into anal play, I think the material and size were great with not having much experience. The purple one felt incredible for both my partner and I when he was penetrating me vaginally at the same time. All in all led to a very fun night." —Paige
"This product is perfect for those beginning to experiment and play. Three separate sizes and shapes really helped us ease into the process. Great product for an affordable price. Can't go wrong buying this product and I highly recommend these plugs to be added to your toy box." —Scotty
Get it from Amazon for $11.92+ (available in black and pink/purple).
15. The Dea by Bellesa, which reimagines the classic rabbit design to bring you toe-curling stimulation inside and out through its two delectable silicone petals.
16. A palm-sized vibrator that can also l-l-l-lick you from your head to your toes, but no really — this toy has a "tongue" that has nine vibrations and nine licking motions for dual stimulation.
17. A silicone Fin vibrator from Dame because it'll transform your fingers into all-powerful orgasm machine. Not to mention this is a great way to make keeping your hands warm fun.
18. A novelty Emojibator vibrator that's as hilarious as it is functional — a perfect gift for yourself or anyone to tell them to go fuck themselves, literally.
19. The Puff by Unbound, a palm-sized compact suction vibe with five pulsation intensities that'll make you question why you don't have a suction toy already.
20. A vibrating bejeweled butt plug that you can wear to add a little bling in the bedroom or up the ante and explore distance play with its 30-foot remote control range.
21. A powerful miniature wand vibrator created with supple silicone for a soft-touch feel and 20 functions to take you right to that blissful, blurry edge.
Promising review: "Prior this I had a beginner vibrator one with the little butterfly thing to stimulate the 'spot.' I didn’t really use it often and it didn’t yield results. I just figured handling business wasn’t my thing. THEN I CAME ACROSS this Shibari Mini Halo. Y'ALL. ITS SO POWERFUL, pure ecstasy. I’m having orgasms after orgasms in minutes. This thing is the real deal, so much so that I can’t wait to come home from work to it. I HIGHLY recommend to all, I myself will be gifting this to all of my girlfriends for Christmas this year. It’s life-changing, I’m literally so shook. This is the best purchase I’ve ever made for myself!!!! Do yourself a favor a buy one of these. Ladies thanks to this magical tool we are no longer entertaining mediocre men for the potential of a nut. This magic stick will 100% do the trick 😏 Update as of four months later — still works great, have had no issues charging, cleaning or playing with it! Extremely happy with my purchase :)" —GABZ
Get it from Amazon for $24.95+ (available in four colors).
22. An ergonomic vibrator designed especially for exploring your G-spot, so you can control placement and enjoy targeted pleasure. This vibrator has seven vibration intensities, three patterns, and radiates warmth for unique and amplified sensations.
23. An app-controlled masturbator sleeve that'll effortlessly get you off with a 360-degree rotation and multiple sensations on the interior of the sleeve. The Max 2 offers three different levels of "contractions," adjustable suction intensity, and seven vibration modes for an extra-stimulating experience.
Reviewers say that heterosexual couples should pair this toy with the Nora Rabbit Vibrator for a reciprocal long-distance session.
Promising reviews: "My boyfriend and I are stationed across the country from each other and, thanks to the pandemic, haven't seen each other since October with no end in sight. I bought this and Nora. They work well together and he said it was incredible when we tried them out the first time yesterday. It definitely made us feel a little bit closer for a bit, since they mimic each other's movement." —Anonymous
"This is the most realistic toy I've ever used. The suction is excellent even though the air pump is on the loud side. The vibrations are a nice touch and make the experience even more pleasurable. The app works really well with easy control and a whole lot of patterns made by other people to try. Long-distance play works well, especially paired with the Nora. It's perfect for long-distance relationships but also amazing for solo enjoyment too." —Matt
Get it from Amazon for $119.