35 Sex Toys Almost Too Pretty To Defile
...but we're gonna get real nasty with them, regardless. 😜
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gleaming diamond-shaped vibrator in case you've ever wanted to be massaged all over your erogenous zones with luxurious jewels.
2. A stainless-steel butt plug with a wide sculpted end that's perfect for teasing and pleasing or setting out as a piece of abstract art.
3. A range of hand-sculpted artisan dildos — including a 7.5-inch hand-sculpted dildo named after a popular Prince song — designed for the modern masturbator who appreciates style over girth, orgasms over options.
4. The oh-so-sweet BuzzFeed x Bellesa Pebble designed for simple single-handed maneuvering on your clitoris with five suction modes and five vibration patterns to literally blow your mind.
5. A really pretty galactic cock ring with three vibrating speeds and seven patterns to help with endurance and lead to a satisfying session.
6. A luxury wand vibrator created with a bit of fairy dust and boasting a flexible head and eight vibration modes — not to mention, it preheats to 107 degrees F.
7. A luxury wand vibrator inspired by the scepters of the Egyptian pharaohs that's probably just as powerful thanks to the five vibration modes and six speed intensities that deliver direct stimulation to your favorite spots.
8. A luxury external vibrator featuring a vibrant hue and palm-sized, contemporary pebble-shaped design that embraces your curves, so you can guide it all over your favorite erogenous zones.
9. A cloud-inspired dildo made of supple silicone with light textured details that may have you singing its praises.
10. A transparent masturbator with a tight, convex, textured interior that you can twist, stroke and watch through its case until you're finished.
Yes, it's waterproof, so go ahead and play with it in the shower.
Promising reviews: "Love the product, my first purchase of a masturbator, very snug and stimulating. I don't consider myself very big girth-wise, but this is very snug yet 'adaptable.' It is extremely stimulating after orgasm as the toy stays tight around your very sensitive head, shaft, etc. Appears very durable, use water-based lube. 'Sucking' sound is rather stimulating depending on how you hold/use the toy. Easy to clean, pliable." —Terry
"First toy for husband, he was really surprised at how nice it felt. We did parallel play to get him comfortable. Unbelievably soft but firm enough for resistance. Easy to clean — we have some light fabric towels to pull from one end to the other to get fully dry." —Ashwdwrd
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
11. A textured glass dildo covered in delicate pastel nubs which deliver a delectable rippled sensation as you massage. Plus you can warm it up under the faucet, pop it in the fridge for cooling or just hold it up in the sun and marvel at it.
12. The extra-sleek and ergonomic Kip lipstick vibrator by Dame designed with waterproof silicone and five powerful speeds, so you can enjoy pinpointed clitoral stimulation. If you bought a bunch of these, you could call it a bouquet!
13. The Dea by Bellesa which reimagines the classic rabbit design to bring you toe-curling dual stimulation through its two delectable silicone petals.
14. A minimalist Maude vibrator that boasts three speeds and a tapered tip for target stimulation. There are four simple, but soothing earth tones to choose from that'll complement your sheets and bedding effortlessly.
15. The Puff compact suction vibrator, which is the prettiest toy I own (in mint)...and also my favorite. This bestseller is beloved by beginners and more experienced 'bators who enjoy riding the five intensities to climax over and over again.
16. A wireless wand vibrator with a muted pink hue that could blend in with that vase of faux flowers on your desk. Its flexible silicone head and three simple buttons also do a great job of making your legs quake.
18. A set of delectable anal plugs in pastel colors that'll melt your heart and make booty-enthusiasts leap for joy with three different shapes for unique sensations.
19. An Onda internal vibrator by Lora DiCarlo — it's designed in a classic sage hue for the minimalist and famous for its "come-hither" stroking mechanism and rumbly vibrations that will truly blow your mind.
20. A unique clitoral stimulator by Smile Makers that's shaped like a rose and makes YOU bloom with five pulsation intensities and innovative squeeze sensor technology.
21. The Halo cock ring from Bellesa, boasting a simple and sleek design with seven vibrating settings that'll be shared between both parties, so go ahead and put a ring on it. *bling bling*
22. A precision bullet vibrator by Vush that's both pretty and powerful with 25 vibrating combinations and a gently flexible design.
23. A versatile glass dildo by Unbound, simply too pretty for words and definitely would have a narcissus complex if it could think, but like — just look at that smooth, double-ended glass 😍 need it!
24. A powerful rechargeable wand vibrator boasting a sleek, minimalist design and 20 powerful vibration patterns to explore at 10 varying intensities.
25. A silicone heart-shaped clitoral vibrator that'll give you butterflies in your stomach...well, before they migrate further south.
26. A bright suction vibrator designed by pop star Lily Allen with six powerful intensity levels giving people another reason to smile.
27. A stainless-steel bullet vibrator with four vibration modes that can also be worn as a necklace...and I'm pretty sure there's a plunging V-neck top in my closet that is perfect for this!
28. The curvilicious Arc G-spot vibrator by Dame designed with a clit-stimulating ridge, five intensities, and five patterns to keep you buzzing with pleasure.
29. An über-popular realistic Shilo dildo by New York Toy Collective created with a posable core for comfort and inclusive line of colors in case you want something fleshlike or whimsical.
30. The Satisfyer Pro 2 suction vibrator loved by singles and couples alike for its sophisticated rose gold hue, 11 suction intensities and waterproof design that lead to gratuitous, mind-blowing Os.
31. The Diosa by Bellesa, a luxury rabbit vibrator with curves for days and a goldtone LED accent strip. Not to mention, seven vibration settings delivered through a dual-action motor for toe-curling, body-quaking, and swear-worthy behavior.
This vibrator is 1.27 inches wide with an insertable length of 4.25 inches to help you reach those peaks. 🏔
Promising review: "I've made a lot of orders online through all of quarantine. A lot of retail therapy. This is *easily* the best purchase I've made. Hands down. Previously was using a ~$40 vibrator. It doesn't even compare to this. I really have no use for that one after using this. It is mind blowing. 11/10 would recommend to literally anyone. Considering an upgrade? Get this 100%. Zero regrets. Do you feel like this might be too much to spend on a vibrator? It's not. Invest in yourself. You will be so glad you did. As a single woman with two housemates and questionably thin walls, I find this is whisper quiet. It's pretty, easy to use, but most importantly, *mind blowing*." —L.
"I was very hesitant to purchase this since penetration has never been my preferred method of masturbation, but Diosa has blown me away! I love how elegant and simple the design is. I think Diosa is a great toy for someone looking to explore penetration for the first time but still engage their clit. The only thing I wish Diosa had was that the motor for the clit was a little shorter and wider. Otherwise this was definitely worth buying!!! 10/10 would recommend." —Anon
Get it from Bellesa Boutique for $129 (available in black and purple).