1. A bullet vibrator that's 4/20-friendly and delivers a different kind of high with 10 vibration speeds and a waterproof coating for bath time play.
Promising review: "Incredibly strong for the price! Despite owning a few vibes I've never tried a bullet and was very pleased with this purchase. Nice smooth matte finish, simple one-button use, and very cute. Would recommend!" —Mick
Early to Bed is a Chicago-based, queer- and woman-run retail sex boutique committed to providing an inclusive shopping experience.
2. An oil-based, hemp-infused massage oil by Coconu that'll help you get in the mood for ~play~ whether you use it topically for extra stimulation or internally as a lubricant.
Promising reviews: "I think this is my very first Amazon review and, wow! This is the absolutely best lube I have tried, and I think I have tried them all! I saw this brand Coconu all over Instagram and was excited to see they’re finally on Amazon for free shipping. The good stuff — it is SO moisturizing both externally and internally, absolutely perfect for every type of massage and intimate action. This is a serious game changer, it’s unlike any other of its kind on the market and you can see from the product photos that it’s completely natural!" —Marie
"What a great product. It's a perfect consistency and really makes a difference. I've tried other brands, but I'm so impressed with this one. It's gentle and it's so comforting to know I'm using safe and natural ingredients. So glad to have found this." —RR
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
3. A set of Doobie butt plugs boasting a marijuana leaf flared base and three size options for you to work your way up and enjoy.
4. A 200mg CBD lubricant specifically designed for anal sex but versatile enough to use for *any* sex due to its organic hemp-based formula, making it body-, oral- and toy safe.
6. A pair of glittery pasties shaped like marijuana leaves that pair perfectly with your favorite sheer lingerie or mesh clothing for a stoner-chic accessory to your style.
These pasties are waterproof and have a latex-free faux leather design for comfort. Not to mention, they are wrinkle-free so no worries about them looking wrinkled or textured when covering up your nipples.
Get it from Emojibator for $11.99.
Emojibator products are designed with love in Philadelphia and include novelty sex toys inspired by veggies and emojis.
7. An all-natural arousal oil by Foria created with a blend of CBD and botanicals to help enhance sensation and pleasure.
I have a friend who swears on this arousal oil, and TBH I live vicariously through her sex life, so I believe it. You can apply as much as a full dropper of the coconut oil-based oil to your inner labia and/or vagina, and of course, your clitoris. This oil is also oral-friendly and safe to ingest...y'know, just in case.
Promising reviews: "I was worried this would throw off my pH or feel weird to my partner because of the peppermint. Nope! And im pretty sensitive so I was surprised. If you're even thinking about it, just do it! Excellent!" —DSQ
"I have a very low libido. Highly abnormal for my age but there isn't any real reason for it. I got this beautiful oil as a Fab Fit Fun add-on and it's LIFE CHANGING! Absolutely does EXACTLY what it says/claims. I genuinely expected to be disappointed but in the very least it's moisturizing so it couldn't hurt right? Absolutely friggin' right and I highly recommend it for EVERYONE!! Also, it's not something to boost already low libido or to assist with low desire disorder but it WILL make time with your lover even BETTER on so many levels!" —Wifeynd
8. A handcrafted silicone dildo embossed with a wraparound cannabis leaf design for a unique sensation during play.
The dildo is 9.5 inches long including the base and 1.5 inches wide.
Promising review: "The pictures truly do not do this item justice. I was so pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous it was when I saw it in person. The level of iridescence is crazy! It’s so shiny and pretty I can’t stop looking at it. I was worried that the glitter on the inside of the silicone could add undesirable texture, but because it’s poured on the inside. The outside is very smooth and soft, while still being dense. Clearly so much craftsmanship went into this item. The level of thoughtfulness and attention to detail makes it clear this really is a handmade piece." —Owen
G and G Toys is a woman- and BIPOC-owned small business based in Florida that creates handmade silicone toys packed with sparkling glitter.
9. A rechargeable bullet vibrator designed with an angle tip for pinpointed external stimulation, a submersible silicone exterior, and 25 vibrating functions.
10. A 400mg CBD lubricant boasting an all-natural, coconut oil-based formula that delivers extra slip and slide, so you can focus on relieving your sexual tension instead of irritating (literally) friction.
Promising reviews: "This is the best! After so many years using different types of 'gels,' 'oils,' 'lubricants' and other products...we have found the best product to have intimate relationships with a unique sensation of pleasure and 'zero' annoyance for me and my Wife! We already have a year using it and we will continue with it. Foria has the best!!" —Edd
"After trying this oil I can never go back to any other lubricant. Definitely the best and makes you feel more aroused and relaxed. This oil is a must-have. ;)" —Anonymous
11. The Mary Jane vibrator, which is a unique egg vibrator boasting a removable and textured cannabis leaf sleeve for pinpointed stimulation. The vibrator is water-resistant and has three speed functions for simple, but satisfying play.
The controller has a wheel to rotate through the three speed settings and is connected with a 4-foot cord, making it perfect for partner play.
Promising reviews: "For the love of cannabis and climax for sure! The vibrator design one-of-a-kind and very well thought out. I love that slider wheel control. I have difficulty with vibrator buttons because they are so small and this design makes it so easy to control. The spread out leaves really give you a powerful sensation like no other. You don't have to be a cannabis lover to enjoy these great vibrations! And who doesn't love nature?" —Deborah Semer
"Got my girl one of these for those times when I'm not around... Ended up using it when she was riding me and love how it just stayed in place! Cord was the perfect length so either of us could control it. The texture and material were perfectly suited to keep it right where she wanted it: pressed in between our pelvic bones. I could feel it vibrating too! Great product and fast delivery!" —Ryan
Get it from Ganja Vibes for $69.95 (originally $79.69).
12. A pleasure serum that's 99% pure CBD and designed with science in mind, so that every part of the clitoris is stimulated.
I actually had the opportunity to try this product, and TBH it was my first foray into using CBD during masturbation...but it definitely won't be my last. I will say this product is definitely all about the science, so when it says three pumps, it means no more and no less. The serum is topical and only for external use, so clitoris and labia only. It's supposed to set in around 20 minutes, so I literally tried to be productive while I had a timer running, but the more time I spent waiting, the more it seemed like my vagina had grown a mind of its own. I decided to forgo ol' faithful and try out a couple new products, but I only was able to test one because I was having such a great time. 🥴 The orgasm(s) I had with this serum was so great, that I actually said "I love Air Pulse technology" aloud, which may be the most embarrassing thing I've ever done alone?
The facts: This serum has 320mg of CBD, a vegan formula, and doesn't really have a smell, like it just smells like a lotion. It's a bit thick — not like lube at all — and creates kind of a mess, but it wasn't hard to clean up at all (toy cleaner + soap and water). So far, it's only been tested on cis-women / AFAB people, so if you weren't born with a vagina...I would not recommend it. It's also compatible with latex.
13. The Stress Less, Sex More CBD & Sex Box is a customized subscription box offering a wide-range of products including CBD wellness products, sex toys and even a few CBD-enhanced sexual wellness accessories.
Choose from a box for vulva-owners or penis-owners, so you can get sex toys and accessories that work with your anatomy. Each box includes: Bella CBD massage oil, Privy Peach Erotic Oil (180mg), In the pink CBD moisture drops, Tribe Tokes Tincture (500 mg), a Bella CBD pre-rolled joint (250mg), a journal, a $50+ sex toy, and samples of eco-friendly lubes, condoms, massage oils, and personal wipes.
Get it from Organic Loven for $197.
14. The Kusha G-spot vibrator, boasting a cannabis leaf-shaped external stimulator and an internal shaft powered by dual motors, so you can feel all 10 vibrating functions at once, inside and out.
This chic vibe is 6 inches long and 1 inch wide across the shaft.
Hart's Desires is a Black- and family-owned sex shop based in Washington D.C. that offers a full-on sensual experience with a range of products from lingerie and high-end sex toys to intimacy consulting.
15. Or indulge in dual stimulation with a full-sized rabbit vibrator that'll reach your sweetest spots with a cannabis leaf external stimulator and flexible internal shaft.
16. A unique, customizable dildo inspired by the look and texture of cannabis leaves with raised bumps and ripples for increased sensation. True to its name, the Pothead, this girthy dildo is a perfect choice for any horny stoner.
Promising reviews: "I absolutely love this!! I am so pleased with how this turned out, it's gorgeous, and not to mention it feels absolutely amazing. I am so glad I went for the vibe hole addition. Treat yourself by adding a vibe hole!!! The shop owner was really kind and responsive and they sent a cute little silicone gummy bear and some stickers along with it! I am extremely happy with my purchase and hopefully I can order from them again in the future" —zane
"WOW, its so pretty! It's a little intimidating if you're a beginner. I own a few "fantasy" toys and this ones good quality. I love the design even though I don't smoke weed lol the ridges look fun." —Toria Valentine
Concocktions is a woman-owned small business based in Colorado that specializes in creating customized fantasy dildos with body-safe, premium silicone.