2. 1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
3. 2. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
4. 3. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two units by three units by four units?
5. 4. Billie was born Dec. 28, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
6. 5. In British Columbia you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
7. 6. If you were running a race and you passed the person in second place, what place would you be in now?
8. 7. A clerk at a butcher shop stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
9. How many did you get? Watch the video to see the answers!