1. This elegant “Silver Drip” necklace, which will make folks worry you’re the victim of a robot homicide.
$191, via carnetdemode.com
2. This awesomely batty mini skirt.
$60, via topshop.com
3. And this bitchin’ velvet take on a classic witch’s LBD.
$39, via asos.com
4. This delightful, intricately-woven “Basket Case” clutch. YOU’D BE A *zing* BASKET CASE NOT TO BUY IT!
$58, via nordstrom.com. (Also available in teal if pumpkin orange isn’t your color of choice.)
5. And some pumpkin-colored skinny jeans, too.
$35, via pinkmascara.com.
6. A spooky shipwreck of sorts, and a lovely violet screenprint.
$29, via freepeople.com.
7. Rose gold skull earrings.
$52, via shopbop.com
8. And/or these resin skull rings.
$24, via Nordstrom.com
9. A gold skull bangle, grinning kind of maniacally.
$49, via shopbop.com.
10. And in other skulls, this skinny skull cuff.
$50, via maxandchloe.com.
11. Granted, this is anatomically incorrect (and perhaps not a smart message either), but the Día de Muertos-style illustration is nice.
$29, via loehmanns.com.
12. OK, one more skull: as part of this Gothic, stackable ring set.
$24.90, via Express.
13. A blood red pleated cocktail dress. If anyone questions its Halloween suitability, explain that you’re Carrie post-pigs blood and just about to wreak telekinetic vengeance. That should shut them up*
$112, via bluefly.com
*and if it doesn’t, wreak said telekinetic vengeance on them, which will shut them up for sure. Because they will be dead.
14. This chic, Gothic chandelier-printed blouse. Who hasn’t wanted to go to a Halloween party dressed as a chandelier?
$290, via bloomingdales.com
16. A plain white tee (deliberately) ripped open to mimic the shape of your skeleton. Not one for tanning, but otherwise cute.
$18.68, via asos.com
17. And some more exposed bones, this being a “Lacy Ribcage” specifically.
$24, via express.com.
18. Cats. Always a must.
$40, via delias.com
19. This crystalline spider necklace.
$75, via shoptiques.com
20. UGH spiders. Even bejeweled brooch ones are still a bit creepy.
Creepy…cool? Maybe. $11, via amazon.com
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.