1. Take The Human Resources Handbook With You
3. Get A Check Up
4. Apply For Unemployment
5. Buy Alcohol
6. Take The Rest Of The Day Off
7. Tell Your Partner
8. Ask Yourself If You Even Liked The Job
9. Update Your Resume
10. Be Critical Of Your Work Performance
11. Land A Better Job And Find An Excuse To Visit Your Old Job
Share with all of your sad, jobless friends! It will make them feel like you care.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!