1. You can be in only one place at a time. Right now, you are here and nowhere else.
2. To reiterate: you are in this universe in a very specific place at a very specific time, and that is a truth with weight and meaning.
3. There are thousands of thoughts you're holding on to about other times and other places. Gather them all and blow them away gently with a long exhale.
4. Reset. Remember every new day will have some peaks and some valleys. Stop and look around you. Breathe in. Breathe out.
5. Now think of a time something or someone unexpected has come along and lifted you up when you least expected it.
6. Now think of a time when you lifted up someone else.
7. Our days are marked by this give and take – sometimes it's as simple as breaking the fall of another person, even if just for a second.
8. Think of this rhythm of life together on our beautiful little planet and relax your shoulders. Breathe in. Breathe out. Know that you have a purpose today.
9. Whatever that purpose is today, you will need the oxygen to continue.
10. So take in this air around you and then release it. It's only here for a brief moment.