13. The Queen’s Castle (Snow White)
Perched on a hillside overlooking a picturesque valley, this classic castle is one of the fairest of them all and features a bonus wishing well. And you know those floors are CLEAN!
12. Prince Eric’s Castle (The Little Mermaid)
This oceanfront property features a harbor for your yacht, towers and a gazebo in which to search wistfully for your true love.
11. King Stefan’s Castle (Sleeping Beauty)
A mid-century modern classic. Pros: this castle is situated on prime real estate and is ideal for hosting lavish parties. Cons: tall towers with no elevator and annoying neighbors.
10. Arendelle Castle (Frozen)
This fjordian hideaway features a ballroom, approximately 8,000 salad plates and gates that are now open to visitors.
9. The King’s Castle (Cinderella)
The clock in this fixer-upper is a nuisance, but wicked stepmothers and stepsisters seem to love the idea of living here, for some reason.
8. Cinderella Castle (IRL)
Once Cinderella moved in, the King’s Castle recieved a major renovation, starting with new towers and a new color scheme. This IRL property is currently off the market, but worth a look.
7. Pride Rock (The Lion King)
Technically not a castle, this royal residence features a spectacular natural setting abundant with wildlife. BONUS: The extensive property includes everything the light touches, except that shadowy place on its borders where you should never go!
6. Beast’s Castle (Beauty and the Beast)
Another fixer-upper ready for that magical touch, this hillside property is set in the midst of enchanting forests. Even though the West Wing is forbidden, there is a library with swamps of books.
5. Atlantica (The Little Mermaid)
The architecture of this castle made a splash during its erection, ahem, I mean construction.
4. The Sultan’s Palace (Aladdin)
Rule over a desert kingdom in this spectacular desert oasis. Live a life of ease with servants and valets to tell you where to go and how to dress.
3. Atlantis (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
Live off the grid in this remote sanctuary. A fully sustainable ecosystem is host to many outdoor activities: climbing, fishing, flying, swimming and more!
2. Elsa’s Ice Palace (Frozen)
If the cold never bothered you, this is the place for you! A new construction, this castle is ready for the market, but lacks a kitchen, bathroom and furniture, so budget accordingly.
1. Corona (Tangled)
The cultural center of the surrounding kingdom, this charming abode is host to wonderful traditions and incredible architecture.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Lyme disease patients are feeling neglected by traditional science and turning to the internet to conduct a study of their own. Critics are worried.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.