1. You'll resent normal people who complain about their "problems."
2. You knew it was going to be hard, but it's even HARDER than you ever imagined.
3. Friends? LOL. What is that?
4. You're going to be very poor, so you don't have time for shit like this:
5. The simple things in life, like getting a new stethoscope, will make you happy.
6. You'll look at things in a completely different way. Med school CONSUMES you.
7. Sleeping in bed, hell sleeping in general, will be a luxury.
8. You'll finally discover why doctors have such shitty handwriting and you'll realize some stereotypes are actually true.
9. You won't decide on a speciality right away, and that's OK.
10. You'll never have enough time to study everything.
11. You'll end up screwing somebody in class and this is what your "romantic dates" will be like:
12. Nothing phases you anymore.
13. Normal people just don't "get it."
14. You'll have insane study habits.
15. Gunners — aka people who are full of shit who don't shut up about their glorious grades — will be the bane of your existence.
16. Drugs are not as fun as they used to be.
17. Your best friend's name is caffeine.
18. Two words: DANCING NIPPLES!!
19. You'll have an existential breakdown and you’ll question everything about life, but then you’ll realize this:
Contact Natasha Umer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.