Entomologists recently went on Twitter to describe what it's like to live with bugs. Here's what what we learned:
1. Your kitchen will look like a magical RAINFOREST.
2. If anyone rummages through your underwear drawer, they'll discover a pleasant surprise.
3. Sleeping next to fire ants will be totally normal and awesome.
4. And your freezer will not just be a boring storage area for food.
5. That's because it will will turn into a science lab filled with all sorts of surprises.
6. In fact, you won't be scared of bugs getting into your food anymore.
7. Because you'll get to witness wondrous things by accident.
8. You'll never truly be alone in your selfies.
9. And your kids will be badasses who are not afraid of ANYTHING.
10. That's because you'll start them off young. Really young.
11. And you'll teach them valuable lessons.
12. In fact, you'll frequently express your love in unconventional ways.
13. And mosquitos will even help you get laid.
14. And you'll fall in love with bees.
15. Jesus himself will even start to look like a bee after a while.
16. In fact, things like this suddenly look very cute instead of very creepy.
17. Because you'll realize many bugs are harmless, important, and totally awesome creatures.
If you want to learn more about entomologists check out the Twitter hashtag #LivingWithAnEntomologist.
Contact Natasha Umer at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.