2. 2. Renaissance Faire Outfit, $170
Is your special someone into LARPing? Nothing says sexy like a man in a frilly shirt and latchet shoes, whatever those are. (additional $75). Also available in a lady version.
5. 5. Flowers in Sienna’s Flower Garden, $5 and up
Real flowers are cliché, and if you forget to change the water for a few days, it starts to smell like a baby skunk’s dirty diaper. But flowers in Sienna’s Flower Garden are beautiful, live forever, and help save a little girl’s life. Swoon.
6. 6. Peanut Butter & Jelly Twin Beard, $98 + shipping
Your Valentine’s the yin to your yang, the Hall to your Oates, the peanut butter to your jelly…twin. What?
7. 7. Knit a sweater made from their dog’s hair, whatever approximately 200 hours of your time is worth
Don’t know how to knit? Don’t worry, that’s the easy part. The hard parts are washing, drying and skeining the “yarn”. Oh, and collecting it on the down low. Do it for romance!
8. 8. Falconry lessons, starting at $301 per night (plus $35 if you want to “watch”, seriously)
Can you really put a price on the thrill of watching your lover narrowly escape having their eyes clawed out by a majestic bird? Yes, pay attention, it’s $301 (and up).
9. 9. A Life Coach, $200 - $1,000
Your special someone’s pretty great, but couldn’t they be a little greater? Get them a life coach to help them realize how to achieve career goals, overcome personal issues, and get rid of poisonous people in their life, which totally won’t be you.
10. 10. A Grave Plot, $1,000 and up
Nothing says “together forever” like side by side grave plots. Too soon? Nah.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.