We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favourite underrated beauty Youtubers. Here are some of their responses.
1. Kimberly Clarke refreshingly encourages you not to buy products and to be more mindful with your consumerism in general.
2. Alissa Ashley does great makeup tutorials for people with hooded eyes.
3. Stephanie Nicole makes really well-researched and informative videos, particularly about skincare.
4. Tashina Combs of Logical Harmony always has great cruelty-free beauty and lifestyle suggestions.
5. Loepsie makes a lot of unique, well-researched, and vintage-inspired hair and beauty tutorials.
6. JoyNavon makes excellent videos on natural hairstyles as is refreshingly sincere on a broad range of topics.
7. Cassie of Thrift Thick was recommended by numerous users because of how honest and real she is.
8. TheLineUp are a duo that make videos ranging a broad spectrum of topics, including beauty, style, and DIY.
9. Kate La Vie makes a huge range of content, covering beauty and lifestyle, all with a tasteful and chic touch.
10. Karima McKimmie makes super professional makeup tutorials that are always wearable and natural.
11. Sharon Farrell is an ex-MUA who makes a lot of content that'll be useful for those with pale skin and hyper-pigmentation.
12. ThaTaylaa is a vlogger with cystic acne that makes well-researched videos about achieving flawless coverage and general skincare.
13. Jordi of itslikelymakeup has a really unique and colourful style, and the tutorial with her six-year-old doing the voiceover is adorable.
14. Lisa Eldridge is not exactly unknown, but is a true professional who has been in the industry for years, and whose tutorials will definitely enrich your feed.
15. Gothamista makes highly informative videos about all things skincare.
16. Sonjdradeluxe's tutorials will help you achieve that Instagram-perfect look.
17. Mariah Leonard is great for honest suggestions and inexpensive dupes.
18. Kristabel is super down-to-earth and perfectly encapsulates London style.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.