1. Kimberly Clarke refreshingly encourages you not to buy products and to be more mindful with your consumerism in general.
3. Stephanie Nicole makes really well-researched and informative videos, particularly about skincare.
6. JoyNavon makes excellent videos on natural hairstyles as is refreshingly sincere on a broad range of topics.
8. TheLineUp are a duo that make videos ranging a broad spectrum of topics, including beauty, style, and DIY.
9. Kate La Vie makes a huge range of content, covering beauty and lifestyle, all with a tasteful and chic touch.
11. Sharon Farrell is an ex-MUA who makes a lot of content that'll be useful for those with pale skin and hyper-pigmentation.
12. ThaTaylaa is a vlogger with cystic acne that makes well-researched videos about achieving flawless coverage and general skincare.
13. Jordi of itslikelymakeup has a really unique and colourful style, and the tutorial with her six-year-old doing the voiceover is adorable.
14. Lisa Eldridge is not exactly unknown, but is a true professional who has been in the industry for years, and whose tutorials will definitely enrich your feed.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.