1. When they made these jeans, in case you feel that your knees deserve to see more of the world.
2. When they made these contraptions, in case you feel your entire lower half needs to see more of the world, whether the world likes it or not.
They're also called a "jean", which is really stretching the definition of what jeans are.
3. And when they made these jeans, because they're clearly on a mission to make the most wearable clothing item somehow completely unwearable.
4. When they made these shoes, for the times when you really want to push the limits of what constitutes a shoe.
5. When they made this jacket, for people who hate their shoulders and want to punish them.
6. When they made these boots, for those of us who want to look like we killed and skinned Grover from The Muppets.
7. When they made this skirt, for when you want to look like you're constantly being haunted by the spirit of another skirt.
8. When they made this T-shirt, which is the sartorial version of sticking old bits of soap together to make a new, Frankenstein soap.
9. When they made these sliders, because practical, waterproof shoes need entirely impractical, non-waterproof embellishment.
10. When they made these sunglasses, probably just to confuse people.
11. When they made these boots, perhaps as the result of a bet gone awry?
12. When they made this hoodie, because the fear of a nip-slip will surely improve the experience of wearing a hoodie.
They also called it an "oversized choker hoodie", which is a really broad and optimistic take on what a "choker" is.