1. Asos seems to be planning something.
2. Because everything it's selling seems to have already been sported by Paris Hilton a decade ago.
3. What can their intentions be?
4. It certainly can't be something coincidental. I mean, look at this.
5. It is absolutely impossible to sell Juicy Couture tracksuits without thinking of Paris Hilton.
6. This has to have been a conscious decision.
7. Someone high up at Asos must have said to themselves: "Enough! I've had enough of minimalism!"
8. Obviously, the natural antithesis of minimalism is not maximalism, as many might think, but Paris Hiltonism.
9. Asos obviously wants you to throw out your culottes and white tees.
10. And replace them with diamanté and pink frills.
11. And satin. Lots and lots of satin.
BONUS: Here's Nicky's outfit, too.
12. Also, tutus. They're back.
13. You can even channel a grungy late-'90s Paris.
14. It's about time, really.
15. Because Paris is bloody iconic.
16. So let's just give her the recognition she deserves.
17. Because some occasions call for metallic fabrics, really.
18. Asos just wants us to welcome pink back into our wardrobes.
19. And we should all be OK with that.
Just maybe not the bunny ears, though.