1. You'll soon realise that you're spending all your money on travel.
2. And cab fares home cost so much more.
3. As do drinks.
4. And food.
5. Basically, everything costs a lot more.
6. You'll spend the first few weeks just saying "Has it always been this big?"
7. But, it's not all so bad; at least you can see every gig, play, or exhibition your little heart desires.
8. And if there is some bizarre trend or shop everyone is talking about, it's bound to be in London.
9. But it can get overwhelming sometimes.
10. Or you just straight up can't afford to go to any of those events.
11. All the places that were cool aren't anymore and the places that are take fucking ages to get to.
This realisation is often followed by an overwhelming sensation of being old and irrelevant.