4. What’s yours is theirs and vice versa.
I love it that my best friend and I can share clothes so we only have to buy stuff once
7. You know every intimate detail about each other — dietary restrictions, deepest secrets, middle names, etc.
10. You call each other’s parents by their first names.
16. You have more pictures together than most married couples.
17. You give each other cute notes and gifts when one of you is sick or having a bad week.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.