15. Eugène Delacroix — French painter
EUjeans better be coming off right now! He looks like the kind of Frenchman that would sweep you off your feet before you could say “Honhon.” And maybe he’d paint a portait of you half naked leading the French revolutionaries to victory.
23. Oscar Wilde — Irish writer/poet
So if we’re being earnest here, I’m WILDE about you. LOOK at that interested stare, listening to all those witty things you have to say while he pushes back is wavy, chocolate locks. AND THAT VELVET SUIT. A gentleman AND a scholar. AND A SEXY BEAST!
29. William Wells Brown — American writer
Tears WELL in my eyes whenever I think of your hotness. Sure, he’s got LUMINOUS EYES and some BODACIOUS EYEBROWS (eyebrows are SO in right now), but the real giveaway to his glory is his handwriting. YOU. ROCK. THAT. GRACEFUL. CURSIVE. WILL. ROCK IT.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."