15. Eugène Delacroix — French painter
EUjeans better be coming off right now! He looks like the kind of Frenchman that would sweep you off your feet before you could say “Honhon.” And maybe he’d paint a portait of you half naked leading the French revolutionaries to victory.
23. Oscar Wilde — Irish writer/poet
So if we’re being earnest here, I’m WILDE about you. LOOK at that interested stare, listening to all those witty things you have to say while he pushes back is wavy, chocolate locks. AND THAT VELVET SUIT. A gentleman AND a scholar. AND A SEXY BEAST!
29. William Wells Brown — American writer
Tears WELL in my eyes whenever I think of your hotness. Sure, he’s got LUMINOUS EYES and some BODACIOUS EYEBROWS (eyebrows are SO in right now), but the real giveaway to his glory is his handwriting. YOU. ROCK. THAT. GRACEFUL. CURSIVE. WILL. ROCK IT.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝