15. Eugène Delacroix — French painter
EUjeans better be coming off right now! He looks like the kind of Frenchman that would sweep you off your feet before you could say “Honhon.” And maybe he’d paint a portait of you half naked leading the French revolutionaries to victory.
23. Oscar Wilde — Irish writer/poet
So if we’re being earnest here, I’m WILDE about you. LOOK at that interested stare, listening to all those witty things you have to say while he pushes back is wavy, chocolate locks. AND THAT VELVET SUIT. A gentleman AND a scholar. AND A SEXY BEAST!
29. William Wells Brown — American writer
Tears WELL in my eyes whenever I think of your hotness. Sure, he’s got LUMINOUS EYES and some BODACIOUS EYEBROWS (eyebrows are SO in right now), but the real giveaway to his glory is his handwriting. YOU. ROCK. THAT. GRACEFUL. CURSIVE. WILL. ROCK IT.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂