4. Use your microwave to make scrambled eggs. Or even a quiche.
Detailed recipe here.
5. And fancier things, like lasagna and chicken couscous.
11. You can drink wine in your room without needing a wine opener.
You can use a string or use these other things.
15. Invest in a tumbler so you can make smoothies.
It’s a great way to have a pseudo-blender without having to invest in a real blender.
20. Make no-bake cookies.
If you need something sweet, you can make these in just minutes.
23. Because you can also use it to make broth-y soups.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.