1. Make paninis (with an iron).
2. Or even French Toast.
3. Keep a stash of dried seaweed to make some easy sushi snacks.
6. And cake.
7. If your mini fridge isn't very cold, use this trick to chill lukewarm beers.
10. Or make it a dry snack.
11. You can drink wine in your room without needing a wine opener.
You can use a string or use these other things.
12. Make an easy taco salad in a bag.
13. For the coffee snobs, you can brew one cup at a time with just two disposable cups and a coffee filter.
14. Turn your go-to cereal into a cereal bar.
15. Invest in a tumbler so you can make smoothies.
16. If you're dying for fresh vegetables, you can make your own zero-power container garden.
17. Or an upside-down planter.
18. Or just get more greens in by buying a pack of grab-bag vegetables.
19. Use a base or meat-flavored bouillon to make a quick soup.
Or just to upgrade your rice.