1. Lay a piece of wood across the top of your front-loading washers for an instant countertop.
2. Or if you're super short on storage space, hang up a shower curtain rod above your washer/dryer, and use a shower caddy to store your detergent.
3. Designate a bucket for grilling tools, so it's easy to cart them back and forth to the dishwasher.
4. Make a bunch of healthy breakfasts ahead of time.
5. Pick a few things from your closet that you never wear anymore, and turn them into extra cash.
The Close5 app (by Ebay) lets you sell stuff to people who live nearby. Download it here.