1. Go on Thursdays for $5 margaritas.
2. Sign up for their Rewards program to get points every time you eat with them — then redeem those points for free food.
3. Bring an even number of people to dinner to take advantage of their 2 for $20 deal.
4. Go on your birthday and you might get free Molten Lava cake.
5. Sign up for their newsletter to get a free appetizer or dessert next time you go (plus a free dessert on your birthday).
Plus easy to find notifications about their latest specials. Sign up here.
6. Pay attention to their specials to find out what items are discounted right now.
7. And (classic), go before 4 p.m. to take advantage of their unlimited soup, salad, and BREADSTICKS for $6.99.
8. Root for Kevin Harvick to finish in the top 10 of a NASCAR race, and when he does, go get a free Bloomin' Onion.
9. Go on a Wednesday to take advantage of their 3-course $12.99 deal.
10. Bring your AARP card (or if you're not quite of-age, bring your closest family member or friend who is) for 15% off your lunch or dinner.
11. Take advantage of THEIR unlimited soup, salad, and (the not-mentioned-but-still-part-of-every-Outback-experience) brown bread combo for $7.99 during lunch time.
12. Check out their $4 drinks. Like, not "happy hour specials"; actual drinks.
Yes. See 'em all (lol actually these two are it) here.
13. Get a free appetizer or dessert by signing up for their newsletter.
14. Go anytime Monday through Thursday to get their Four-Course Feast for $15.99 (instead of the regular $21.99) — and like them on Facebook to find out about other deals like this.
15. On July 12th (that's SO SOON), get a short stack of pancakes for 58 cents.
16. Through the end of July, get free refills on fries when you order a burger.
17. Sign up for their email newsletter to get SO MANY FREE PANCAKES.
You get them as soon as you sign up, every year at the one year mark of joining the newsletter, and every year on your birthday. Free pancakes, guys. FREE. Sign up here.