1. Go on Thursdays for $5 margaritas.
Call ahead because the type of margarita that goes for $5 will vary by day and location, but hey, can’t say no to a cheap marg in a glass that big!
3. Bring an even number of people to dinner to take advantage of their 2 for $20 deal.
Basically, for $20, any two people get an appetizer to share, then their own entrée (that’s eligible for the deal). You can read about it here.
4. Go on your birthday and you might get free Molten Lava cake.
While their website says each store may have different birthday freebie policies, “most Chili’s offer a complimentary birthday dessert and a birthday song if requested.”
For even more restaurants that offer birthday freebies, go here.
6. Pay attention to their specials to find out what items are discounted right now.
They change the specials every once in a while, probably to keep you comin’ back for more pasta. (The email list helps with this, and so does their Facebook page). Read about one family’s strategy for using the Tour of Italy special for budget dining out here.
7. And (classic), go before 4 p.m. to take advantage of their unlimited soup, salad, and BREADSTICKS for $6.99.
So much nom, so little money. Read more about the deal here.
8. Root for Kevin Harvick to finish in the top 10 of a NASCAR race, and when he does, go get a free Bloomin’ Onion.
Yep: “Any time Kevin Harvick®, driver of the No. 4 Chevrolet SS, finishes in the top 10 in a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, you get a free Bloomin’ Onion® the Monday immediately following the race.” — literally Outback’s website.
11. Take advantage of THEIR unlimited soup, salad, and (the not-mentioned-but-still-part-of-every-Outback-experience) brown bread combo for $7.99 during lunch time.
Like Olive Garden, but with brown bread instead of breadsticks. And like, a dollar more (but they might have bigger portions). Read more about it here.
12. Check out their $4 drinks. Like, not “happy hour specials”; actual drinks.
Yes. See ‘em all (lol actually these two are it) here.
14. Go anytime Monday through Thursday to get their Four-Course Feast for $15.99 (instead of the regular $21.99) — and like them on Facebook to find out about other deals like this.
That’s a choice of soup, a choice of salad, a choice of main, and the triple chocolate brownie a la mode (with other options for a few dollars extra). This deal seems to be only available on their Facebook page, and not on their main site.
17. Sign up for their email newsletter to get SO MANY FREE PANCAKES.
You get them as soon as you sign up, every year at the one year mark of joining the newsletter, and every year on your birthday. Free pancakes, guys. FREE. Sign up here.
19. Right now, you can get some of their “wood fired grill” salads for $8.99.
They say in this Facebook post that it’s for a limited time only, although it’s unclear what the usual prices on these salads are. And what exactly is wood fired about fried chicken on a salad? Maybe the bacon bits?
(FWIW, their Grilled Watermelon and Spicy Chicken Salad is also part of this deal, and it seems like a more appropriate “wood fired” fit.)
24. Kids eat free on Tuesdays at dinner time (enough said).
28. Like them on Facebook for deals like $2 Bloody Marys and Mimosas at Brunch.
Also, that looks so yummy.
29. Sign up for their emails to learn about their deals and specials.
You can sign up here; you also put in your birthday, so you might get at least a discount for that day!