1. Make the most of every inch of space by using over-the-door organizers for everything from shoes to cleaning supplies.
2. Put the inside of your cabinet doors to work, too, storing pot lids or hiding your trash can.
3. Hang multiple shower caddies on removable adhesive hooks.
4. S-hooks also work as an extra towel rack when you don't have one.
5. Install a set of corner shelves to transform a small nook into extra storage space.
6. Or put the wasted space above your doors to use and install shelves there.
7. Mount a pegboard on a blank wall to exponentially expand your kitchen storage.
8. Slip a rolling storage pantry in the extra space next to your fridge.
9. Or if your fridge isn't up against the wall, turn the free side into storage.
10. Save counter space with a roll-up drying rack that sits over your sink.
11. Squeeze more counter space and storage into your kitchen with a chef's cart.
12. Double up your space wherever you store cups.
13. Similarly, keep all of your small things in check with a set of jars that magnetically attach to a cabinet shelf.
14. Fold your shirts and store them vertically in your drawers.
You'll be able to fit more shirts in the space, and you'll always be able to find what you're looking for. Learn more about this folding technique here.