We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community (and asked again!) to tell us the best products they'd ever bought for about $100. Here are the results!
1. A bright sunlamp perfect for lifting seasonal depression especially during the darkest months of winter.
2. A weighted blanket that may help you feel relaxed when you're anxious or generally just help you fall asleep and stay asleep, so you wake up rested for once in your life.
3. A travel steamer you can use every damn day to keep all of your clothes wrinkle-free, no bulky iron or ironing board required.
4. A pair of slip-on perforated sneakers happy to take you all over Europe without causing even one single blister.
5. An Instant Pot (of course) because it really is a miracle to get dinner on the table in just fifteen minutes.
6. Or an air fryer so you can make all sorts of frozen or homemade foods taste like you ordered them fresh at a restaurant.
7. A lightweight blender set so you can make breakfast smoothies and snack salsas in a flash, whether you need a personal serving size or want to feed a crowd.
8. A handheld carpet shampooer that washes out all sorts of stains, whether you discover them immediately or several days — or weeks — later.
9. A heated foot massager perfect for anyone who's walking or standing most of the day — it might help your feet feel less sore and even maybe have less swelling.
10. A pair of classic duck boots to keep your toes toasty and dry and your footing steady no matter how much snow or slippery sidewalk you encounter this fall and winter.
11. Or a pair of Dr. Martens boots that will take just about any outfit you choose to wear up a notch, and — once they're broken in — be plenty comfortable to wear even if you have miles of walking planned for the day.
12. A classic hair straightener you can count on as the days turn into weeks, the weeks turn into months, and the months turn into years.
13. A 12% AHA/BHA night serum that says it gently exfoliates skin to leave it smooth and clear.
14. A high-quality vegan leather jacket to make any outfit look a little more sleek (not to mention keep you toasty).
15. A minimalist dash cam for your car, especially if you have an incredibly, frustratingly long or terrible commute.
16. A pair of incredibly supportive sandals that just might make you swear off all other sandals forever.
17. Or Chacos sandals — they'll take you hiking, biking, beaching, and everywhere-in-between-ing without a peep from your feet.
18. A set of Controlled Chaos hair products (yes, the same ones from that one Shark Tank episode!) to help give each and every ringlet the shape it deserves.
19. A USB docking station that lets you set up multiple monitors or other components for your laptop, but only have to plug your laptop into one thing.
20. If you're even the littlest bit crafty, a simple, low-end sewing machine you can use to make quick fixes for your clothes.
21. A slim FitBit to motivate you to get up and ~move~, even on days you're not specifically exercising.
22. A mid-weight, hypoallergenic comforter that will keep you cozy and warm no matter how chilly and drafty your bedroom happens to be this winter.
23. A Levi's denim jacket because it goes with basically everything you own and will make it easy to wear your summer clothes in the fall and spring, too.
24. A gentle face cleansing–brush so you can carefully scrub away all the lingering makeup and dirt on your skin that ordinary cleansing (and especially just taking off your makeup with remover wipes) might leave behind.
25. A pair of lightweight lounge pants perfect if you want to feel like you're wearing a pair of PJs all day long, *without* reaching for a pair of restrictive leggings or looking like you genuinely just rolled out of bed.
26. A pair of prescription sunglasses because it's just plain nice to be able to actually be able to like, see especially when it's both bright outside and you don't want to wear your contacts (or don't wear contacts at all).
27. A pair of Rothy's washable flats — they're ideal if you're tired of throwing out shoes that get unbearably stinky after just a few months of wear, because that's just what happens when you wear shoes without socks.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.