We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the most useful products they own (plus saved up their recs from the comments on other posts) – here's what they actually swear by!
1. Some acne patches that you stick on any blemish before you go to bed, then wake up with a clear (or at least significantly clear-er) face, because they spend the night absorbing a bunch of gunk lurking beneath the surface of your skin.
2. The ~Furminator~, which is exactly what it sounds like: a brush that gently extracts all the loose hair that your dog would have shed anyway, so you can keep it contained instead of letting it coat your furniture, clothes, and everything else.
3. A bottle of Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning because it'll instantly add a salty, garlicky, onion-y crunch of flavor to everything you anoint with it, from avocado to popcorn to roast veggies and SO much more.
4. An alarm clock to wake you up with a chill, gradual sunrise — the way all of our bodies ~evolved~ to wake up — so you don't even feel like hitting the snooze button and have plenty of time in the morning.
5. A compact, portable, and affordable battery pack so no matter where life (or your day) takes you, you'll always know ~you've got the power~.
6. An eyeliner with wing stamps — it's practically guaranteed to speed up your morning routine, whether you're a liquid liner novice or seasoned pro.
7. Some ultra-absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths because you like to get your money's worth out of a product, and these can be repurposed for dozens of different uses.
8. Did You Feed The Dog, a switch pad to make sure your pups (or kitties or fish or piggies) can't ever trick multiple humans into feeding them two breakfasts and three dinners.
9. A jar of the cult-favorite Aztec Secret Bentonite Clay Mask because it really can banish acne with regular use.
10. The classic Magic Erasers so you can up clean all kinds of impossible-seeming stuck-on messes without wearing yourself out in the process.
11. The Sidewinder, which is designed to tame your unruly MacBook cable so it stays nice and neat whether it's in your bag or under your desk. It can wind both ends up into its circle in less than five seconds!
12. A 25-foot HDMI cable so you can hook your laptop up to your TV for streaming but still use it to check email / do work, too.
13. A set of anti-chafe lace bands that'll let you walk in your dresses all day without a single complaint from your thighs.
14. Some hand sanitizer spray — the only thing nicer than knowing your hands probably don't have the cold virus lurking on them anymore is getting to enjoy the lovely lavender scent at the same time.
15. A lightweight, mini-sized vacuum perfect for quickly picking up dust, dirt, and debris on hardwood floors and low-pile car carpets.
16. An acupressure wristband that just might help relieve your nausea, whether it's caused by your cruise vacation (motion sickness, why???), pregnancy, or something else entirely.
17. A weighted blanket — every time you wrap yourself in it, you'll feel gently cuddled, which can help you deeply relax despite the stress of everyday life.
18. And a cozy U-shaped body pillow that people love for pregnancy but also can be supportive whether you have back pain or just want a consistent cuddle buddy every night.
19. A silicone menstrual cup because once you get the hang of it, you'll save money and the environment AND just generally be much less inconvenienced by your period.
20. Wine Away, which deserves probably a Nobel Peace Prize or at least a Gold in the stain-remover Olympics for all the wine- and coffee-spill-related crises it's prevented over the years. (It fades the stains, like, instantly.)
21. An Instant Pot so you can pull off that modern-day miracle: putting a healthy meal on the table every night that takes less than an hour to go from prepping veggies to eating the first bite.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.