We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Not Your Mothers In A Heart Beat Blow Dry Accelerator spray because it can seriously cut down on your hair drying time, getting you out the door and on your way that much faster.
2. An eyeliner with wing stamps — the set is practically guaranteed to speed up your morning routine, whether you're a liquid liner novice or seasoned pro, because those perfect, symmetrical swooshes are only a quick stamp away.
3. A roll-on stick that can help relieve migraines and headaches with a special blend of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils, which lets you stop a distracting headache in its tracks before it derails your entire afternoon.
4. A two-pack of ~Mighty Handles~ because you have better things to do than make multiple trips between your kitchen and the trunk of your car after grocery shopping, and these let you carry a bunch of bags (perhaps even an entire shopping trip's worth of bags) in a single trip.
5. The Two-Minute Mornings journal, which, no matter how busy your day ahead is, will help you feel more calm, focused, and positive in literally just a couple of minutes, after you jot down answers to three simple prompts.
6. A UV sanitizer for your phone that could lower your chances of getting sick, at least a little bit — and every day you're *not* sick is time saved, TBH.
7. Did You Feed The Dog so you can know at a glance if someone else in the house has fed your pup (or kitty, or fish) already, no need to spend precious seconds pulling up the group text or hollering up the stairs.
8. A one gallon capacity–water bottle that you can fill once then drink from all day long, featuring time marks to help you remember how much to drink! No matter what your hectic day has in store, you'll stay plenty hydrated, which will help keep your overall energy levels up.
9. A rapid egg cooker because it lets you cook two scrambled/poached eggs *or* half a dozen hard-boiled eggs to perfection while you do basically anything else (thanks to it's auto-shutoff timer, nothing will overcook!), getting breakfast (/lunch/dinner) on the table even that much faster.
10. A bottle of Febreze Clothing Odor Eliminator so you can quickly spritz down your funky-smelling denim jacket and wear it for one (or two, or three...) more days, until you have time to actually, y'know, do laundry.
11. A quick-dry nail polish that does its job just under 60 seconds, so yes, you do have time to tidy up your manicure before you run out to dinner, if that's something you want to do!
12. A quart-size cold brew concentrate coffee maker so you can make enough delicious caffeine in one (overnight!) sitting to last for five entire days, no need to spend time making something each morning *or* waiting in the line at the coffee chain.
13. Or a box of 50 Awake Dark Chocolate Bites that you can just grab on your way out the door any mornings (which are TBH *most* mornings) you don't even really have time to figure out coffee, because one little bar contains the same amount of caffeine as half a cup of joe.
14. A pack of six wool dryer balls so you can cut down on the time it takes to dry your clothes once you eventually get around to doing laundry, so the entire chore moves that much faster.
15. A handheld knife sharpener because dull knives make for slow dinner prep, and this will bring your favorite blade back to peak condition in like, less than two minutes so you can get back to chopping.
16. A microwave pasta cooker so you don't have to stand around waiting for a pot of water to boil: instead, you can dump the jar of sauce into a pan on the stove to heat, pop this in the microwave, and have dinner done in 20, max.
17. And an Instant Pot — it's truly miraculous to watch chicken breasts go from frozen solid to delicious taco meat in under 30 minutes.
18. The Furminator, which extracts extra hair from your pup or kitty before they can shed it all over the floor (and couch and your clothes), saving you from having to spend your time sweeping the floors and lint-rolling your furniture and your own clothes.
19. A Roomba vacuum that you can program to go on an expedition all around your house each and every day, picking up the crumbs, hair, and more while all you do is scroll Instagram / get work done / chill with your family.
20. Or a highly-rated off-brand robo vac so your floors still seem to magically keep themselves perfectly clean all the time, but you also save money.
21. A compact portable power bank that you'll be *so* relieved to have in your bag when you realize you forgot to charge your phone overnight, because things in your life are just that chaotic right now.
22. A mini clothing steamer that will do a significantly better job of turning your crumpled dress into something you'll look presentable in at work than hanging that dress up in the bathroom while you shower ever would. Plus it takes MUCH less time than like, actually hauling out the ironing board.
23. A bulk pack of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes — they may not be as effective as thoroughly washing your face with a cleanser, but when it's late and you've done so much all day that you just want to collapse in bed already, they're definitely better than hitting the pillow with a full face of makeup.
24. And a pack of hydrocolloid acne patches to suck out a bunch of the gunk lurking in your zits until they basically vanish, or at least have been somewhat diminished — all overnight, because you don't have time to mess with fixing them during the day.
25. A self-scooping litter box that you'll only have to bother with once a month or so, and even then all you do is swap one tray out for another.
26. A weekly planner so you can start to take control of your time and strategize so you feel like you have more time to spare in your life — or at least prioritize the things that are most important to you.
You, once you finally make it past this busy week and have some time to just relax:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.