1. A designated Nutella spoon.
2. This towel that will make sure you're *not* riding dirty.
3. This self-ejecting garlic press that takes a little bit of the hassle out of cleaning.
4. This punny print.
5. These scissors that make chopping scallions and herbs literally five times faster.
6. This slicer that will make all of your pineapple-y dreams come true.
And after you've carved out the insides, smoosh the insides so the juice comes out into the pineapple cup, and add a little coconut rum. $13.59, here.
7. This kale stripper that makes it easy to get rid of the stems.
8. These chopsticks that will make you a sushi ninja.
9. This pasta box topper that will make sure you never accidentally cook too much pasta again.
10. This lemon juicer that gets all of the juice and none of the seeds and nothing on your fingers.
11. This corn kerneler that catches all the corn in one fell swoop.
12. This bag resealer that will keep your leftover chips fresh longer.
14. Condom-like covers for your bowls and half-eaten fruit.
It's called "CoverBlubber" and it's $20 for four, here.